Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:29 am

Poll: When do you plan to Convert to Christanity?
This poll is closed.
Soon
10.64%
5 10.64%
Waiting a little longer
2.13%
1 2.13%
Still not decided
8.51%
4 8.51%
Never
78.72%
37 78.72%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When do you plan to Convert to Christanity?
When do you plan to Convert to Christanity?
Simple question.

I know all of you are currently leading a carefree life, enjoying it to the fullest. But a time comes when responsibility takes over and you need to convert to Christianity a become a more responsible citizen and human. My question, is the time right for you to convert or would you wait a little longer?
RE: When do you plan to Convert to Christanity?
Get lost!
Once our troops march through Washington`s streets, on these:

[Image: meh.ro4057.jpg]
Oh my, you really need to look up some facts. Christians make more responsible citizens do they? Is that why they are the faith group with the largest proportion of their population in prison?
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
(January 28, 2013 at 5:08 am)Christian Wrote: Simple question.

I know all of you are currently leading a carefree life, enjoying it to the fullest. But a time comes when responsibility takes over and you need to convert to Christianity a become a more responsible citizen and human. My question, is the time right for you to convert or would you wait a little longer?

Totally, I can't wait to convert to Christianity, I mean: Cristy is so pretty and crusty, how can anyone resist her crispiness? Tiger

Oh my, but she is a fine lady.

(January 28, 2013 at 5:14 am)Tobie Wrote: Oh my, you really need to look up some facts. Christians make more responsible citizens do they? Is that why they are the faith group with the largest proportion of their population in prison?

That might have to do with their ah, prison conversions.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(January 28, 2013 at 5:14 am)Tobie Wrote: Oh my, you really need to look up some facts. Christians make more responsible citizens do they? Is that why they are the faith group with the largest proportion of their population in prison?

Mister Sir Tobie,

That is where you are wrong. Let's say there are 100 Atheists and 10 million Christians living in a country. Lets assume, for argument sake, all 100 Atheists go to jail and 1000 out of 10 million Christians go to jail. By numbers, the number of Christians in the prison outnumber Atheists but relatively speaking, 100% of atheists are in jail while a measly 0.1% of Christians make up the prison population.
!!!

Flaud nonsence.
For arguments sake: let`s asume that unichorns shit chocolate cake on sundays over Berlin.

Get some statistics that show that atheists tend to be more present in prisons, then I will believe you.

You do know that there are nations in which there are statisticaly more atheists than christians, such as Sweden and Denmark.
And both of these have some of the lowest crime rates on the globe.
(January 28, 2013 at 5:26 am)Christian Wrote: Mister Sir Tobie,

That is where you are wrong. Let's say there are 100 Atheists and 10 million Christians living in a country. Lets assume, for argument sake, all 100 Atheists go to jail and 1000 out of 10 million Christians go to jail. By numbers, the number of Christians in the prison outnumber Atheists but relatively speaking, 100% of atheists are in jail while a measly 0.1% of Christians make up the prison population.

[Image: CB6111F93570A183F07475A01F9FD3CE-lampje-brandend.jpg]
(January 28, 2013 at 5:26 am)Christian Wrote: Mister Sir Tobie,

But the thing about science, as opposed to religious propaganda, is that science is smart. I'm willing to bet cash money that those studies take the proportionally greater number of christians in the general population into account, or they would never have passed peer review specifications.

The self correcting mechanism of science demands the conclusions drawn from studies be accurate; so it's you who is wrong, buddy.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(January 28, 2013 at 5:08 am)Christian Wrote: Simple question.

But which version of Christianity should I convert to?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_Chris..._are_there

Quote:There are about 40,000 different Christian denominations. It's not even something that can be counted and kept track of.

It would be awful if I spend my remaining years as a Roman Catholic only to find out that I should have been a Quaker or a Methodist.

I think I'll pass on converting. Big Grin
Badger Badger Badger Badger Where are the snake and mushroom smilies?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does anyone convert to Islam? FrustratedFool 28 2155 September 6, 2023 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  If artificial super intelligence erases humans, will theists see this as God's plan? Face2face 24 5202 March 5, 2021 at 6:40 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Can prayer change God's perfect plan? MellisaClarke 217 63152 May 23, 2017 at 8:33 am
Last Post: SteveII
  Will God's plan destroy religion? solewatchman 31 7429 April 14, 2017 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Joods
  [1 second conversion] Convert theist to atheist, in 1 second ProgrammingGodJordan 252 23023 February 17, 2017 at 1:10 am
Last Post: maestroanth
  ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds. ProgrammingGodJordan 118 10039 January 18, 2017 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan
  How to convert Christians to atheists in 30 seconds (ironically, using bible) ProgrammingGodJordan 207 20139 December 9, 2016 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  What will it take to convert you? Spooky 126 18293 January 1, 2015 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  Liberals plan to purge "Christians" Foxaèr 16 3824 April 22, 2014 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  How to convert an atheist Cyberman 113 22581 March 28, 2014 at 10:31 am
Last Post: Chas