Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 8:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men & children killed & dismembered by an atheist.
RE: Men & children killed & dismembered by an atheist.
Quote:Plus at least one genuine and civil question. The other things you mention are arguable at best and are in fact more revealing about you.

No no, my truth was revealed far ago
Quote:loosen the towel. It's cutting off the blood flow to your head.
which the minimalist wrote, and all those atheists supported him

Quote: LastPoet, Strongbad, KichigaiNeko, Ryantology, Darkstar, Violet Lilly Blossom, downbeatplumb, Dee Dee Ramone

I'm a towel head ! my truth was exposed way back ago by your fellow atheists.

Quote:Daring to express opinion in a topic you yourself raised, in your presence or not, is hardly a definition of "brutalize" (SiC). Know what is? Take a guess. Also take a look at Zone's pictures. Look at them until your heart bleeds. Then come back to us about brutality.

Oah no stimbo, I was speaking about things like these which atheists governments committed , you also look at them until your eyes bleed
http://vip.latnet.lv/LPRA/ethnic_cleansing.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Interna...rea_(ICNK)

Quote:Yes, it represents you playing the martyr card and ignoring honest discussion.

Honest discussions which include
Quote:loosen the towel.
Quote:That has to be the fucking funniest thing I've read today.
I rather suspect you don't intentionally tell falsehoods, you're just too stupid and ignorant to realize how many actual falsehoods drip from your mouth.

Very honest and straight forward.

Quote:Stating one's opinions is not extremism. Having a different opinion to yours is not "PERSONAL HATE". Take a deep breath, hold it for a count of ten, release. Calm down.

calling others ignorant fucks is extremist .

Quote:Wow. Easy with the projection there, fella! We're really getting in insight into your psyche today!

It reminds me with the old tricks, Annoy the person until he explodes, then claim that he's insane..played so many times since the dawn of time.

And wow ! you didn't see their comments, right ?
At least have the honesty to admit that those people insulted me, when I never did anything to them.

Quote:Impolite in this context is making personal attacks on a person because of their beliefs. If you think someone is making such attacks on you, I urge you to report them so that the matter can be looked at properly. That's only polite.

Would you do anything ?
I'm seeing kudoes flying to the racist harsh comments, so obviously you're not doing anything even if I reported.

Quote:Brilliant - a textbook example of personal attack! That's the sort of thing I had in mind!

Well I have the right to use it when i receive it, right ?
and above all I was serious.

I'm truly asking her to see a doctor.

Quote:I already asked you a question on this subject; is it impolite to ask for an answer, or at least a consideration of the question?

Yes i believe him. and seen it with my own eyes.

Quote:Respect is as respect does. I'm sure others here will agree you've dropped several Mersenne Primes worth of respect in our estimation (and hit every branch on the way down).

Glad that our opinions do meet in a mutual point. And believe me I didn't hit anything on my way down, that if I even went down.

You just fail to understand how depressed & angry I'm because of those insults I received, which almost everybody agreed on.

Not even a single word for support..If you respect me, then why didn't you at least point to that language being harsh & out of context ?

(February 8, 2013 at 3:20 pm)AtlasS Wrote: Hypocrites.

My sentiments exactly.
[/quote]

Great.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Men & children killed & dismembered by an atheist. - by WinterHold - February 8, 2013 at 4:06 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ken Ham hurts children, watch Manowar 4 1185 October 23, 2017 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Athiest with children? Jesus Cristo 69 13082 October 12, 2017 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  atheism and children Catholic_Lady 568 84725 September 6, 2015 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Talking to children about death rossrocks88 10 3839 July 22, 2015 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  More atheist men than women? Catholic_Lady 203 29423 July 9, 2015 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Murder mystery: what killed Christianity in Europe? Razzle 50 8484 May 3, 2015 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: TheMessiah
  Late Charlie Hebdo Editor Wrote About Islamophobia Days Before He Was Killed Mudhammam 1 1025 April 18, 2015 at 3:54 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Bangladeshi Atheist Blogger Killed by Islamists Jenny A 10 2218 February 28, 2015 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Will you raise your children as Atheists? Kloud 54 10921 December 20, 2014 at 4:40 am
Last Post: robvalue
Video Why Hating Gay Men Is Stupid MagetheEntertainer 13 2996 July 17, 2014 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: ShaMan