Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 1:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Men & children killed & dismembered by an atheist.
#80
RE: Men & children killed & dismembered by an atheist.
(February 11, 2013 at 11:30 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: What a thin-skinned bigot! I really wanted to think more highly of you, but you make it impossible with your whining and blanket statements about atheists. I never said anything unkind to you before, but I'm an atheist so you insulted me when you insulted us as though we're all alike, which is the essence of bigotry. Ever hear of treating others as you would like to be treated, or turning the other cheek?

I'm very sorry if I offended you, or anyone else in here.

I just wanted to note out to racial comments, anything related to "race" can turn the person in front of you into an animal, try to call a decent black person "nigger", I'm sure he'll do the same.

again I'm sorry, and actually my cheek is in this topic for anyone who wants a peace of it : ), eventually it's all about blowing up a stream of emotions, it's not the real feelings which I have or you have.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Men & children killed & dismembered by an atheist. - by WinterHold - February 11, 2013 at 1:10 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ken Ham hurts children, watch Manowar 4 1990 October 23, 2017 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Athiest with children? Jesus Cristo 69 25171 October 12, 2017 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  Closet Atheist Coming Out and Telling Family and Friends You're An Atheist Cholley71 10 9796 September 27, 2016 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Do atheists like Atheist Roo have anything useful to offer the Atheist community? IanHulett 21 11567 January 1, 2016 at 10:33 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  atheism and children Catholic_Lady 568 188275 September 6, 2015 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Talking to children about death rossrocks88 10 5779 July 22, 2015 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  More atheist men than women? Catholic_Lady 203 69375 July 9, 2015 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Quiet Atheist vs Militant Atheist z7z 62 23433 May 18, 2015 at 1:32 am
Last Post: abentwookie
  Murder mystery: what killed Christianity in Europe? Razzle 50 17625 May 3, 2015 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: TheMessiah
  Late Charlie Hebdo Editor Wrote About Islamophobia Days Before He Was Killed Mudhammam 1 1649 April 18, 2015 at 3:54 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)