Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 3, 2024, 9:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Definition of and evidence for the holocaust
RE: Definition of and evidence for the holocaust
(May 9, 2013 at 2:09 am)A_Nony_Mouse Wrote: And no one has ever heard of you. No one even cares enough to dislike you. You'll be forgotten two minutes after you are dead. I have people around the world lining up to hate me. You don't have jack. Why do you continue to live with yourself when all you have is a life that seeks only the approval of others for self-worth?

you've got the wrong person with that comment

Quote:What is your hang up with that link?
if you post on that site, except as a prank, you should be shot
Quote:It is merely comparing the script of Phoenician and the supposed ancient Hebrew. Very few people have adjusted to the fact that once Exodus and the Joshua conquest are identified by the BS meter the idea of any separate group of hillbillies goes away and they are all Palestinians.
blah blah blah
Quote:And Palestinians had traveling scribes who used Phoenician. It is hardly a surprise once the religious crap is taken away.
do you have a point or is this just collective racism quite fascinating the convos you racists get into when you get passed the moot blatant hatred

Quote:What pretend? Ever since I got curly hairs. Learn something with the Made in Alexandria in my sig.
no i don't read white supremacist propaganda why should i?

Quote:Speaking of atheism why is it you appear to have such an interest in a religion? It is no different than the Druids.
what's the obsession with the druids there still are druids? there "neo-druids" same way your a neo nazi a new version of a dead lifestyle
Quote:But you appear to care so much about it disappearance or not or its welfare or whatever. Sure people die. How do you think religions go extinct? What would it matter in the least? Islam, Judaism, Christianity, end them all.
supremacy is wrong, both ways, favoring one religion over then next

Messages In This Thread
RE: Definition of and evidence for the holocaust - by cratehorus - May 9, 2013 at 2:54 am
A Lesson in evidence - by A_Nony_Mouse - May 10, 2013 at 5:53 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is the Holocaust a cash cow? Europa! 16 1935 September 14, 2017 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  It is becoming more evidence that America will destroy itself from within NuclearEnergy 42 13115 July 14, 2017 at 1:33 am
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Even more evidence of Obstruction SteelCurtain 4 1365 May 22, 2017 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  "Crooked Hillary" cheated during the debate! Damning evidence! Aegon 20 2564 September 30, 2016 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  do you believe the holocaust myth? shadowchrist 23 3934 September 3, 2015 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  exploitation of the holocaust nintendo048 1 867 March 30, 2014 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  the holocaust industry nintendo048 5 3139 March 30, 2014 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: nintendo048
  dr. Norman finklestein(holocaust) nintendo048 10 2689 March 20, 2014 at 10:30 am
Last Post: nintendo048
  The definition of Human Trafficking Dragonetti 1 824 July 11, 2013 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  How will the holocaust be remembered after the last survivor dies? Something completely different 31 12365 June 21, 2013 at 3:02 am
Last Post: littleendian