Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 8:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do you know how to CORRECTLY add milk to your tea?
#24
RE: Do you know how to CORRECTLY add milk to your tea?
You boil the water but don't over boil it, maybe de-oxygenated doesn't absorb flavour.
You warm the pot, empty the pot.
Add the leaves.
Add the water.

Milk goes in the cup and the tea is added to it.
I'd tell ya how to make a proper scone if I didn't think I was wasting my time.

There are Chinese tea ceremonies, I don't know anything about them but I know how we did it.
[Image: YgZ8E.png]
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you know how to CORRECTLY add milk to your tea? - by The Magic Pudding - June 5, 2013 at 11:49 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you know today that you didn't know yesterday? BrianSoddingBoru4 5046 1156556 Today at 7:01 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What do you NOT know today that you knew yesterday? The Valkyrie 11 3836 October 31, 2024 at 3:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 4492 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  Never ending story: add 3 words! robvalue 9620 1712418 August 21, 2023 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: no one
  Did you know? Ryn 2 1244 July 4, 2022 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: weaponoffreedom
  How do you take your tea? BrokenQuill92 29 6831 November 23, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: pgrimes15
  Forum add-ons that are needed. Gawdzilla Sama 33 7093 August 15, 2020 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Two things that I don't understand. Add yours. Figbash 14 4006 May 4, 2020 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: no one
  Do I know you? Losty 16 3984 October 21, 2019 at 5:03 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  10 things you didn’t know about Star Wars robvalue 3 1857 March 20, 2019 at 7:13 am
Last Post: Yonadav



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)