Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 7:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I have decided to become an Atheist
#34
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist
(July 10, 2013 at 3:16 pm)Raven Wrote: But if you are angry at god, then you are not an atheist. You have to believe in the existence of someone before you can be angry at them. I'm angry at a lot of things, but I cannot be angry at someone I don't believe in the existence of. Snacks
+1, and maybe he should be angry at himself (but not to much) about when he was a believer and when he used to believe this God could help him, or angry at the people who told hime about this god, or not angry at all, life's to short to be angry all the time Big Grin
Le futur de l'humanité n'est possible que via l'annihilation de toutes ces religions débiles!
Mankind's futur is possible only through the annihilation of all these stupid religions!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I have decided to become an Atheist - by Jextin - July 9, 2013 at 12:11 pm
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Nine - July 9, 2013 at 12:13 pm
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Bad Writer - July 10, 2013 at 3:20 pm
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Psykhronic - July 9, 2013 at 12:25 pm
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Simon Moon - July 9, 2013 at 12:55 pm
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Tonus - July 9, 2013 at 1:04 pm
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Jackie - July 9, 2013 at 1:51 pm
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by pocaracas - July 9, 2013 at 2:16 pm
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Napoléon - July 9, 2013 at 4:00 pm
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Walking Void - July 10, 2013 at 12:04 am
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Full Circle - July 10, 2013 at 12:55 am
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Raven - July 10, 2013 at 3:28 am
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Napoléon - July 10, 2013 at 7:44 am
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Raven - July 10, 2013 at 3:16 pm
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by hommelibre - July 18, 2013 at 6:02 am
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Cyberman - July 10, 2013 at 9:34 am
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Napoléon - July 10, 2013 at 10:39 am
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Kitan Etos - July 18, 2013 at 6:03 am
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Cyberman - July 18, 2013 at 8:00 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheists will worship the Antichrist and become theists during the Tribulation Preacher 53 12145 November 13, 2022 at 3:57 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Is there a kink to have sex with certain atheist tribes? Woah0 5 1842 September 11, 2022 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  What made you become an atheist? Atomic Lava 69 18416 December 12, 2019 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  What made you become an atheist? Handprint 170 78337 October 3, 2018 at 5:06 am
Last Post: Cod
  The only human being to have won 2 unshared Nobel Prizes was an atheist. Jehanne 29 12196 March 14, 2018 at 10:35 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Atheists, tell me, a Roman Catholic: why should I become an atheist? Balaco 596 213450 June 14, 2017 at 3:26 am
Last Post: Omnisofos
  How did u become an atheist? Lebneni Murtad 52 19536 April 6, 2017 at 1:21 am
Last Post: surreptitious57
  Atheists who have never read common atheist literature ComradeMeow 68 21484 March 2, 2017 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: Cephus
  Closet Atheist Coming Out and Telling Family and Friends You're An Atheist Cholley71 10 9795 September 27, 2016 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  so i decided to google "if christians should vote trump" Rextos 17 5376 June 7, 2016 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: IATIA



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)