Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 6:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a kink to have sex with certain atheist tribes?
Is there a kink to have sex with certain atheist tribes?
You know. There is a atheist village called "We who is hardcore atheist". Then there is the other village called "The moderate atheist"

I have some kink on that idea. But i know its just fantasy and not real. Probably same way some have a thing for nuns despite it not being appropriate irl
RE: Is there a kink to have sex with certain atheist tribes?
wtf are you smoking?
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

I have said this before, but I will type slowly so that maybe the OP gets it this time.

Every thought you have does not merit a new thread. In your short time here you have started 28 threads which is nearly half your post count. Few of your threads have more than 2 or 3 responses.

Stop it.

Go to random thoughts. There's no prize given for the most threads started.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I'm waiting for W0ah to break down and start speaking in tongues.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I’m…I just…whut?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
It' s what cheap drugs, ADD and an internet connection does...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maybe there's something like a god out there. Ryantology 38 2951 June 5, 2020 at 8:42 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How certain are we that the Tudors didn't have CDs? downbeatplumb 6 961 May 31, 2019 at 6:32 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Would you have sex with a Christian fundamentalist? Jehanne 110 14814 February 2, 2016 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: GodCherry
  Do atheists like Atheist Roo have anything useful to offer the Atheist community? IanHulett 21 7292 January 1, 2016 at 10:33 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Is There an Atheist Groups Powerful Enough to Counter Fox and Protect Gay Rights Rhondazvous 6 1732 September 14, 2015 at 3:03 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Bloody poll: would you worship a God whose existence was certain? Whateverist 75 19668 March 3, 2015 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Thank you all. I have lost so much. I have gained much more. Mr. Moncrieff 30 7091 March 6, 2014 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Same sex marriage StatCrux 533 301528 January 19, 2013 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Girls! Show your contempt for religion -Have butt sex! Puddleglum 147 53595 September 15, 2012 at 8:58 am
Last Post: Puddleglum
  Inspired by Rhizomorph13 and a certain prayer Godnoze 18 4137 September 6, 2011 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13