Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 1:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ask your questions, and I shall answer them
#32
RE: Ask your questions, and I shall answer them
(August 7, 2013 at 2:18 pm)Walking Void Wrote: Where are they taking the Hobbitses?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE-1RPDqJAY
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Ask your questions, and I shall answer them - by Chas - August 6, 2013 at 11:06 pm
RE: Ask your questions, and I shall answer them - by Chas - August 6, 2013 at 11:13 pm
RE: Ask your questions, and I shall answer them - by Chas - August 6, 2013 at 11:18 pm
RE: Ask your questions, and I shall answer them - by Chas - August 6, 2013 at 11:22 pm
RE: Ask your questions, and I shall answer them - by Chas - August 7, 2013 at 6:34 pm
RE: Ask your questions, and I shall answer them - by Cyberman - August 7, 2013 at 2:54 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do stereotypes have any truth to them? Jamie Smithie 51 12191 June 21, 2025 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: awty
  Ask me anything FrustratedFool 31 8543 August 30, 2023 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: awty
  Some silly trivia questions awty 7 2161 March 29, 2022 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Gun Questions any one? Drich 75 18349 May 11, 2021 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Drich
Information Ask an expert? onlinebiker 10 2023 February 13, 2021 at 4:40 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The hard questions. Gawdzilla Sama 14 3597 January 5, 2021 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Do we look like the Shell Answer Man? onlinebiker 8 2122 December 7, 2020 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Question about all these questions popping up. no one 6 1971 September 22, 2020 at 12:26 am
Last Post: awty
  Let them eat spam! Kitan Etos 33 7977 September 13, 2020 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Jeopardy categories where AF members are the answer Mr.Obvious 30 8418 March 29, 2019 at 8:20 am
Last Post: Jackie



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)