Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask me anything
Ask me anything
It's been suggested I would be a good candidate for such a thread.

I'm happy to answer any sensible respectful question as best as I can.
RE: Ask me anything
What prompted you to marry a sex doll?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 24, 2023 at 12:33 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: What prompted you to marry a sex doll?

Boru

I loved her. I still do.
What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Dying to live, living to die.
So, it wasn't an arranged marriage, then?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 24, 2023 at 12:36 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Oh dear ... I fear I'm going end up in the Gorge
(August 24, 2023 at 12:36 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: So, it wasn't an arranged marriage, then?

Boru

Arranged by me for me.
(August 24, 2023 at 12:34 pm)FrustratedFool Wrote:
(August 24, 2023 at 12:33 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: What prompted you to marry a sex doll?

Boru

I loved her.  I still do.

What about "her"...?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I don't understand your question.
My question is about your love. Consider what you just said....

I've gotta be honest, I don't understand loving a sex doll either, but I assumed you would, since you said you love one.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone know anything about smoke detectors? Brian37 37 2084 November 8, 2021 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Do you say anything to anti maskers in public? Brian37 37 2288 January 6, 2021 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Ask me anything Lucanus 41 4007 August 21, 2018 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Are you anything like your parent(s)? Foxaèr 27 2938 July 29, 2018 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Know anything about commerical fire sprinklers? mlmooney89 25 2587 August 25, 2016 at 9:45 am
Last Post: mlmooney89
  Ask a turtely turtle/Ask Evie Edwardo Piet 5 1724 December 19, 2015 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Does Your Avatar Look Anything Like You? Rhondazvous 103 15598 August 30, 2015 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  is there anything attractive about a gamer? MusicLovingAtheist 27 3039 September 30, 2014 at 7:36 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Learn Anything Yet? Neo-Scholastic 53 10043 June 1, 2013 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Languages (anything but English) naimless 54 10699 March 14, 2013 at 7:14 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko