Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 1:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Xtian turned right
#4
RE: Xtian turned right
I have been freed from religious chains and tyranny. I will never go back to that prison, and I will free as many captives as I am able to. Yes, I will preach truth, and as I once swore to the god I no longer believe in… “The truth will come from my lips, and the truth will set people free.”.

Reminded me of something Einstein said.
“The fanatical atheists are like slaves who are still feeling the weight of their chains which they have thrown off after hard struggle. They are creatures who—in their grudge against traditional religion as the "opium of the masses"—cannot hear the music of the spheres.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Xtian turned right - by freedomfromforum - July 24, 2013 at 5:17 pm
RE: Xtian turned right - by Doubting Thomas - July 24, 2013 at 5:25 pm
RE: Xtian turned right - by freedomfromforum - July 24, 2013 at 5:34 pm
RE: Xtian turned right - by CraigOfArabia - August 28, 2013 at 5:48 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Science and Theism Doesn't Work out right? Hellomate1234 28 7533 November 7, 2024 at 8:12 am
Last Post: syntheticadrenaline
  why do people still have faith in god even after seeing their land turned into dust? zempo 8 3832 June 20, 2021 at 8:16 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 3689 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Right Question Tangra 40 9124 November 17, 2016 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: AceBoogie
  What is the right definition of agnostic? Red_Wind 27 10350 November 7, 2016 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Are the far right Christians here in the U.S. just upset they're losing power GoHalos1993 52 16487 June 9, 2016 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Why I hate Right Wing Christians bussta33 31 11667 April 16, 2016 at 5:28 am
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Here's why Creatards might be right ErGingerbreadMandude 710 194313 November 19, 2015 at 8:18 am
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Cursing in Xtian brewer 12 4209 July 14, 2015 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Do you have the right to be an atheist? ErGingerbreadMandude 510 168505 July 8, 2015 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: The Inquisition



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)