Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 10:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I have a secret (A secret secret) - Can you guess it?
#38
RE: I have a secret (A secret secret) - Can you guess it?
The "secret" is embedded within. Can you uncover it?



Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: I have a secret (A secret secret) - Can you guess it? - by JesusHChrist - December 10, 2013 at 3:32 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explanation Required by the 12 guys? + the secret. Ferrocyanide 26 7084 December 20, 2021 at 12:58 am
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  If god can't lie, does that mean he can't do everything? Kitan Etos 184 53412 September 10, 2021 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  How Can We Have Moral Direction If God Controls Everything? Rhondazvous 87 25645 August 22, 2021 at 10:23 am
Last Post: brewer
  A challenge to anyone I guess! Mystic 27 10132 June 10, 2018 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  What would you do if you found out God can't possibly exist? Succubus 21 9828 October 7, 2017 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  I guess you never thought about it, did you? Little Rik 68 29990 September 24, 2017 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: JackRussell
  Oregon Shooting - Guess why? marianomanto 71 32995 October 3, 2015 at 9:49 am
Last Post: Cato
  Can I be sued for saving someone's life? Yes I can Dystopia 25 10526 July 14, 2015 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  If we can't criticize Islam in the West, where can it be criticized? TheMessiah 29 13159 May 10, 2015 at 11:48 am
Last Post: Dystopia
  Have you had experiences you'd describe as sacred, mystical and/or religious? Whateverist 62 25810 August 30, 2014 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)