Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 9:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I have a secret (A secret secret) - Can you guess it?
#42
RE: I have a secret (A secret secret) - Can you guess it?
Wait; where are my trousers, and why are my underpants on backwards? And what's all this smeared around my... oh dear god...
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: I have a secret (A secret secret) - Can you guess it? - by Cyberman - December 11, 2013 at 11:03 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explanation Required by the 12 guys? + the secret. Ferrocyanide 26 7084 December 20, 2021 at 12:58 am
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  If god can't lie, does that mean he can't do everything? Kitan Etos 184 53419 September 10, 2021 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  How Can We Have Moral Direction If God Controls Everything? Rhondazvous 87 25650 August 22, 2021 at 10:23 am
Last Post: brewer
  A challenge to anyone I guess! Mystic 27 10133 June 10, 2018 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  What would you do if you found out God can't possibly exist? Succubus 21 9829 October 7, 2017 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  I guess you never thought about it, did you? Little Rik 68 29994 September 24, 2017 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: JackRussell
  Oregon Shooting - Guess why? marianomanto 71 32997 October 3, 2015 at 9:49 am
Last Post: Cato
  Can I be sued for saving someone's life? Yes I can Dystopia 25 10527 July 14, 2015 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  If we can't criticize Islam in the West, where can it be criticized? TheMessiah 29 13170 May 10, 2015 at 11:48 am
Last Post: Dystopia
  Have you had experiences you'd describe as sacred, mystical and/or religious? Whateverist 62 25823 August 30, 2014 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)