Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 2:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I have a secret (A secret secret) - Can you guess it?
#44
RE: I have a secret (A secret secret) - Can you guess it?
I'm going to demonstrate to everyone that I am a prophet.

*rubs temples*

I'm looking into StrongWaters' future and...I see....I see...


Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: I have a secret (A secret secret) - Can you guess it? - by Faith No More - December 11, 2013 at 11:44 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explanation Required by the 12 guys? + the secret. Ferrocyanide 26 7094 December 20, 2021 at 12:58 am
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  If god can't lie, does that mean he can't do everything? Kitan Etos 184 53434 September 10, 2021 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  How Can We Have Moral Direction If God Controls Everything? Rhondazvous 87 25663 August 22, 2021 at 10:23 am
Last Post: brewer
  A challenge to anyone I guess! Mystic 27 10137 June 10, 2018 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  What would you do if you found out God can't possibly exist? Succubus 21 9833 October 7, 2017 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  I guess you never thought about it, did you? Little Rik 68 30005 September 24, 2017 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: JackRussell
  Oregon Shooting - Guess why? marianomanto 71 33008 October 3, 2015 at 9:49 am
Last Post: Cato
  Can I be sued for saving someone's life? Yes I can Dystopia 25 10527 July 14, 2015 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  If we can't criticize Islam in the West, where can it be criticized? TheMessiah 29 13216 May 10, 2015 at 11:48 am
Last Post: Dystopia
  Have you had experiences you'd describe as sacred, mystical and/or religious? Whateverist 62 25841 August 30, 2014 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome



Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)