Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 7, 2024, 7:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From atheism to Christianity? How so?
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so?
(January 3, 2014 at 12:00 am)Esquilax Wrote:
(January 2, 2014 at 9:57 pm)RDK Wrote: If prayers got no results, no one would bother. RIGHT ON!

And it's here that someone should point out that, in the real world, all the followers of every other god that has ever existed, that you think isn't real and thus could not answer prayers, nevertheless still prayed. Evidently, prayer can get no results and still be done.

Dodgy
I,ve been reading this whole experience that AgapeLove has had. It is almost identical to those that I have had. I would submit that all of you have faith in something too! You believe what you will about scientific principles that seem to reflect your understanding of a subject. Do you test out every principle by which you believe? Can you? Are you able to repeat every test and every principle so you can prove that your faith is justified? Do you believe everything that these educated people say just because they are intelligent? I am asking a lot of questions since you do not seem to have understood the impotance of another reality with proofs all of their own.

(January 3, 2014 at 7:12 pm)RDK Wrote:
(January 3, 2014 at 12:00 am)Esquilax Wrote: And it's here that someone should point out that, in the real world, all the followers of every other god that has ever existed, that you think isn't real and thus could not answer prayers, nevertheless still prayed. Evidently, prayer can get no results and still be done.

Dodgy
I,ve been reading this whole experience that AgapeLove has had. It is almost identical to those that I have had. I would submit that all of you have faith in something too! You believe what you will about scientific principles that seem to reflect your understanding of a subject. Do you test out every principle by which you believe? Can you? Are you able to repeat every test and every principle so you can prove that your faith is justified? Do you believe everything that these educated people say just because they are intelligent? I am asking a lot of questions since you do not seem to have understood the impotance of another reality with proofs all of their own.
If a man believes that a certain experience happened to him, why don't you consider that maybe there is a rational answer to that which you do not understand. I remember once a long time ago that certain scientists were convinced that the world was flat. Those who differed from their beliefs on the subject were considered crazy, even though they were right. Even distorted testimony by someone bears proving out...that is the scientific principle!

(January 3, 2014 at 12:00 am)Esquilax Wrote: And it's here that someone should point out that, in the real world, all the followers of every other god that has ever existed, that you think isn't real and thus could not answer prayers, nevertheless still prayed. Evidently, prayer can get no results and still be done.

Dodgy

(January 3, 2014 at 7:12 pm)RDK Wrote: I,ve been reading this whole experience that AgapeLove has had. It is almost identical to those that I have had. I would submit that all of you have faith in something too! You believe what you will about scientific principles that seem to reflect your understanding of a subject. Do you test out every principle by which you believe? Can you? Are you able to repeat every test and every principle so you can prove that your faith is justified? Do you believe everything that these educated people say just because they are intelligent? I am asking a lot of questions since you do not seem to have understood the impotance of another reality with proofs all of their own.
If a man believes that a certain experience happened to him, why don't you consider that maybe there is a rational answer to that which you do not understand. I remember once a long time ago that certain scientists were convinced that the world was flat. Those who differed from their beliefs on the subject were considered crazy, even though they were right. Even distorted testimony by someone bears proving out...that is the scientific principle!
I was a rationalist too before I became Christian. I could not accept the notion of a loving God in a world where everything is in turmoil. Why couldn't He just fix everything and make it right. Couldn't He just talk out loud and clear up the confusion. One God? Where did all of these confusing religions come from anyway.
I don't blame any atheist at all for seeing clearly what is in front of his own eyes. You would be dishonest to yourself to think any other way.
Use the intelligence that you have to consider the positive things that Agape has shared. I believe from the content that he is not lying to any of you.

Dodgy
I,ve been reading this whole experience that AgapeLove has had. It is almost identical to those that I have had. I would submit that all of you have faith in something too! You believe what you will about scientific principles that seem to reflect your understanding of a subject. Do you test out every principle by which you believe? Can you? Are you able to repeat every test and every principle so you can prove that your faith is justified? Do you believe everything that these educated people say just because they are intelligent? I am asking a lot of questions since you do not seem to have understood the importance of another reality with proofs all of their own.

(January 3, 2014 at 7:12 pm)RDK Wrote: I,ve been reading this whole experience that AgapeLove has had. It is almost identical to those that I have had. I would submit that all of you have faith in something too! You believe what you will about scientific principles that seem to reflect your understanding of a subject. Do you test out every principle by which you believe? Can you? Are you able to repeat every test and every principle so you can prove that your faith is justified? Do you believe everything that these educated people say just because they are intelligent? I am asking a lot of questions since you do not seem to have understood the impotance of another reality with proofs all of their own.

I was a rationalist too before I became Christian. I could not accept the notion of a loving God in a world where everything is in turmoil. Why couldn't He just fix everything and make it right. Couldn't He just talk out loud and clear up the confusion. One God? Where did all of these confusing religions come from anyway.
I don't blame any atheist at all for seeing clearly what is in front of his own eyes. You would be dishonest to yourself to think any other way.
Use the intelligence that you have to consider the positive things that Agape has shared. I believe from the content that he is not lying to any of you.

I would like to share some more ideas here. It seems that it is very difficult for people to change their minds from any beliefs that they have. This goes for anybody believing anything about something. How about politics? Do any of you vote or get involved in our democratic system? Can you know for assurity that the person you chose to represent you has your best interest in mind? How can you trust anyone by what they say except by the content of the presentation? My acceptance of Christs teaching is based on the content that I receive from it. Never mind the scriptures which do not agree. When men get a hold of something, they experience a lot of difficulty putting it into words. If you had no words available to you, how could you express your belief about anything? Language is imperfect in this world. Those people you hear trying to express themselves in language are doing the best that they can with what they know at the time.
Boil down the essence of what the revelator is trying to say before you find fault.
Christ has done more than any other in this sense...He simplified the complex so that others could understand. He told us that love was the determiner of truth, and those who had that love would understand the principles of God. Jesus did not enforce the old testament law, but freed us from it instead. Those who have love in their hearts can understand the mysteries of God, they are not difficult for anyone to understand once they take a small step forward to Him. Is His involvement with you worth your risk? This is why AgapeLove is spending so much time with all of you. He has experienced a principle and it has changed his life. It has done the same for me.
One thing that science can never do is fill the heart. Science discounts emotion,feeling, experience etc. as some kind of taboo. Yet for many, those are the very things which give us the ability to trust.
Agape is not out to harm you. Love has changed his heart, and this is the MOST meaningful experience that you can have.
If all of this still sounds too stupid for you to accept, I feel sorrow for you. I'm not angry, maybe just disappointed.
None of what I have said should no imply that I am better than any of you. We are all just trying to make simple the confusion which is all around us

Messages In This Thread
From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Fruity - December 26, 2013 at 7:05 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Tonus - December 26, 2013 at 7:12 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by agapelove - December 26, 2013 at 7:24 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by NonXNonExX - December 26, 2013 at 8:04 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Jacob(smooth) - December 26, 2013 at 10:04 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by agapelove - December 26, 2013 at 3:27 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by RDK - January 2, 2014 at 9:57 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Esquilax - January 3, 2014 at 12:00 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by RDK - January 3, 2014 at 7:12 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Esquilax - January 3, 2014 at 10:03 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by RDK - January 4, 2014 at 1:47 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by RDK - January 4, 2014 at 2:18 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by RDK - January 4, 2014 at 11:37 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by RDK - January 4, 2014 at 12:46 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by houseofcantor - December 26, 2013 at 3:28 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by agapelove - December 26, 2013 at 3:29 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Strongbad - December 26, 2013 at 11:58 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Simon Moon - December 26, 2013 at 1:13 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by agapelove - December 26, 2013 at 3:33 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Ksa - December 26, 2013 at 3:39 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by agapelove - December 26, 2013 at 4:04 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Tonus - December 26, 2013 at 5:02 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Strongbad - December 26, 2013 at 10:47 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Neo-Scholastic - December 27, 2013 at 10:58 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Mister Agenda - December 26, 2013 at 4:09 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by agapelove - December 26, 2013 at 5:47 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Mothonis - December 26, 2013 at 7:42 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Dragonetti - December 26, 2013 at 8:18 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by StoryBook - December 26, 2013 at 11:35 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Minimalist - December 26, 2013 at 11:39 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Polaris - December 26, 2013 at 8:33 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by AstroNat - December 26, 2013 at 11:54 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by c172 - December 26, 2013 at 12:06 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by downbeatplumb - December 26, 2013 at 12:39 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by AstroNat - December 26, 2013 at 12:48 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Ksa - December 26, 2013 at 3:30 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Neo-Scholastic - December 26, 2013 at 1:57 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Whateverist - December 26, 2013 at 3:11 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Ksa - December 26, 2013 at 3:21 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by MysticKnight - January 6, 2016 at 11:04 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by dyresand - January 6, 2016 at 11:49 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Minimalist - December 26, 2013 at 2:14 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Ksa - December 26, 2013 at 2:37 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Drich - December 26, 2013 at 2:52 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Ksa - December 26, 2013 at 3:05 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Drich - December 31, 2013 at 12:23 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Ksa - December 26, 2013 at 4:08 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by agapelove - December 26, 2013 at 4:26 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by LastPoet - December 26, 2013 at 4:12 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by houseofcantor - December 26, 2013 at 4:22 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Fruity - December 26, 2013 at 4:19 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Ksa - December 26, 2013 at 4:26 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Fruity - December 26, 2013 at 4:36 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Ksa - December 26, 2013 at 4:55 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Mister Agenda - December 26, 2013 at 4:27 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Ksa - December 26, 2013 at 4:37 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Fruity - December 26, 2013 at 4:38 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by agapelove - December 26, 2013 at 4:50 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Fruity - December 26, 2013 at 5:38 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by agapelove - December 27, 2013 at 12:04 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Ksa - December 27, 2013 at 12:45 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Esquilax - December 27, 2013 at 2:55 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by agapelove - December 27, 2013 at 4:42 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Esquilax - December 27, 2013 at 6:00 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Simon Moon - December 27, 2013 at 2:48 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Ksa - December 27, 2013 at 2:56 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Chas - December 27, 2013 at 1:54 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Strongbad - December 27, 2013 at 3:52 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by agapelove - December 27, 2013 at 4:31 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Strongbad - December 28, 2013 at 10:23 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Mister Agenda - December 26, 2013 at 4:25 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Simon Moon - December 26, 2013 at 4:45 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by agapelove - December 26, 2013 at 5:07 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Tonus - December 27, 2013 at 7:14 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by agapelove - December 26, 2013 at 5:01 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Mister Agenda - December 27, 2013 at 3:37 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by agapelove - December 27, 2013 at 3:57 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Chas - December 27, 2013 at 6:23 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Godlesspanther - December 27, 2013 at 8:14 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Ksa - December 26, 2013 at 5:16 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Ksa - December 26, 2013 at 6:10 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by pocaracas - December 26, 2013 at 6:17 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by pocaracas - December 26, 2013 at 6:26 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by LastPoet - December 26, 2013 at 6:22 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by LastPoet - December 26, 2013 at 6:36 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Minimalist - December 26, 2013 at 9:53 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Severan - December 26, 2013 at 10:03 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Ksa - December 26, 2013 at 11:56 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Dragonetti - December 26, 2013 at 11:59 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by popeyespappy - December 27, 2013 at 12:52 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Ksa - December 27, 2013 at 12:59 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Bad Wolf - December 27, 2013 at 1:52 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by agapelove - December 27, 2013 at 3:29 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Ksa - December 27, 2013 at 4:02 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Esquilax - December 28, 2013 at 12:50 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Tonus - December 28, 2013 at 10:59 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Mister Agenda - December 27, 2013 at 4:02 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Ksa - December 27, 2013 at 4:35 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by agapelove - December 27, 2013 at 4:38 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Fruity - December 27, 2013 at 4:43 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Ksa - December 27, 2013 at 4:51 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Godlesspanther - December 27, 2013 at 5:10 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Mister Agenda - December 27, 2013 at 5:15 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Godlesspanther - December 27, 2013 at 5:31 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Neo-Scholastic - December 27, 2013 at 5:44 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by agapelove - December 28, 2013 at 8:25 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Strongbad - December 28, 2013 at 10:11 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Tonus - December 29, 2013 at 8:49 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Ksa - December 29, 2013 at 3:32 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Chas - December 29, 2013 at 5:00 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Esquilax - December 30, 2013 at 3:27 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by pocaracas - December 28, 2013 at 9:00 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Godlesspanther - December 29, 2013 at 2:54 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Neo-Scholastic - December 29, 2013 at 2:55 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Angrboda - December 29, 2013 at 5:11 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Lemonvariable72 - December 30, 2013 at 12:31 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Jacob(smooth) - December 30, 2013 at 4:31 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Strongbad - December 30, 2013 at 6:25 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Whateverist - December 30, 2013 at 1:25 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by pocaracas - December 29, 2013 at 6:09 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Minimalist - December 30, 2013 at 2:40 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Whateverist - December 30, 2013 at 6:43 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Strongbad - December 30, 2013 at 6:57 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by agapelove - December 30, 2013 at 9:14 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Angrboda - December 30, 2013 at 8:50 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by agapelove - December 30, 2013 at 9:07 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Esquilax - December 31, 2013 at 5:46 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Angrboda - December 31, 2013 at 1:47 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by agapelove - January 1, 2014 at 4:21 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Tonus - January 1, 2014 at 9:33 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Esquilax - January 1, 2014 at 10:55 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by agapelove - January 2, 2014 at 12:41 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Esquilax - January 2, 2014 at 1:55 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by agapelove - January 3, 2014 at 2:30 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Esquilax - January 3, 2014 at 3:00 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by agapelove - January 3, 2014 at 3:25 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Esquilax - January 3, 2014 at 4:00 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by agapelove - January 3, 2014 at 3:52 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Angrboda - January 2, 2014 at 1:59 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Tonus - January 3, 2014 at 10:17 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by RDK - January 3, 2014 at 9:44 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Tonus - January 4, 2014 at 6:58 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by RDK - January 4, 2014 at 12:17 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by RDK - January 4, 2014 at 2:25 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Tonus - December 31, 2013 at 7:20 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Chas - December 31, 2013 at 4:00 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by pocaracas - January 1, 2014 at 5:59 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Minimalist - January 2, 2014 at 2:00 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Minimalist - January 3, 2014 at 2:33 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Fruity - January 3, 2014 at 4:24 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Polaris - January 3, 2014 at 9:45 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Angrboda - January 4, 2014 at 12:09 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by LastPoet - January 4, 2014 at 12:27 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by LastPoet - January 4, 2014 at 1:26 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by LastPoet - January 4, 2014 at 1:39 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Bad Wolf - January 4, 2014 at 2:37 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by RDK - January 4, 2014 at 2:51 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Esquilax - January 5, 2014 at 10:45 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Angrboda - January 4, 2014 at 8:36 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Grasshopper - January 12, 2015 at 10:53 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by rexbeccarox - January 12, 2015 at 12:52 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by fr0d0 - January 12, 2015 at 8:35 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Losty - January 13, 2015 at 3:15 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Grasshopper - January 12, 2015 at 12:46 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by rexbeccarox - January 12, 2015 at 12:48 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Tonus - January 12, 2015 at 6:34 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Cyberman - January 12, 2015 at 8:44 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by downbeatplumb - January 13, 2015 at 2:43 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by fr0d0 - January 12, 2015 at 8:46 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Cyberman - January 12, 2015 at 8:50 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by Whateverist - January 12, 2015 at 9:22 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by robvalue - January 13, 2015 at 3:04 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by fr0d0 - January 13, 2015 at 2:29 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by psychoslice - January 13, 2015 at 3:13 am
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by robvalue - January 13, 2015 at 2:44 pm
RE: From atheism to Christianity? How so? - by fr0d0 - January 13, 2015 at 2:53 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Theist ➤ Why ☠ Atheism is Evil Compared to ✠ Christianity The Joker 177 27682 December 3, 2016 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Orthodox Christianity is Best Christianity! Annoyingbutnicetheist 30 7096 January 26, 2016 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Christianity vs Gnostic Christianity themonkeyman 12 8582 December 26, 2013 at 11:00 am
Last Post: pineapplebunnybounce
  Why is Christianity false and Atheism true? savedwheat 362 99766 December 25, 2013 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: ThomM
  Moderate Christianity - Even More Illogical Than Fundamentalist Christianity? Xavier 22 18527 November 23, 2013 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)
  Christianity compatible with atheism coffeeveritas 47 18766 October 5, 2011 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: frankiej
  Atheism assault on Christianity josef rosenkranz 22 13853 September 25, 2008 at 6:57 am
Last Post: Alan