Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 9:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I have just cooked my first pie.
#18
RE: I have just cooked my first pie.
[Image: 1531729_622032357832305_419398223_o.jpg]

[Image: 1602030_622032411165633_1705016441_o.jpg]

And a reheated picture from the following day.

[Image: 1529920_622032467832294_1469761073_o.jpg]

(January 21, 2014 at 6:09 pm)Dark Fatal Knight Wrote: That's good to hear, I never baked any pies but I have baked some cakes and sugar cookies. Speaking of sugar cookies, here's some Kirby cookies I made of Kirby himself, Meta Knight, and Waddle Dee which were made last year. Yes I have the plushies of them too.

Much respect Smile

(January 21, 2014 at 5:37 pm)Tea Earl Grey Hot Wrote: If second hand pastry food was a thing, I'd eat pastries around you just to irritate you.

Strudel?

(January 21, 2014 at 11:12 am)paulpablo Wrote: Don't eat pastry foods they're bad for you.

I'm like... 7.

(January 21, 2014 at 8:52 am)Tea Earl Grey Hot Wrote: I tried to make a pie but I couldn't get any woodland critters to cooperate. How'd Snow White do it?

Song. Snow White is part siren. She was all but dead when some retard decided to give her a very direct link to his soul. The story is about human folly.

(January 21, 2014 at 9:18 am)ElleBelle Wrote: Pie is quite difficult to get just right sometimes. Baking is an art. Kudos Smile

My camera was at 10% battery at the time. That means it died the moment I turned it on.

(January 21, 2014 at 9:42 am)Tea Earl Grey Hot Wrote: On the newest threads box this thread reads as "I have just cooked m..." and I thought for sure the "m" stood for meth.

Unintentional humor... I feel pretty good about that Smile

Maybe I should cook meth next.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I have just cooked my first pie. - by Violet - January 21, 2014 at 3:45 am
RE: I have just cooked my first pie. - by Fruity - January 21, 2014 at 4:20 am
RE: I have just cooked my first pie. - by Violet - January 21, 2014 at 4:42 am
RE: I have just cooked my first pie. - by Kayenneh - January 21, 2014 at 6:33 am
RE: I have just cooked my first pie. - by Abu Taj al Deen - January 21, 2014 at 6:40 am
RE: I have just cooked my first pie. - by Sejanus - January 21, 2014 at 7:17 am
RE: I have just cooked my first pie. - by Abu Taj al Deen - January 21, 2014 at 7:30 am
RE: I have just cooked my first pie. - by Tea Earl Grey Hot - January 21, 2014 at 8:52 am
RE: I have just cooked my first pie. - by ElleBelle - January 21, 2014 at 9:18 am
RE: I have just cooked my first pie. - by Tea Earl Grey Hot - January 21, 2014 at 9:42 am
RE: I have just cooked my first pie. - by ElleBelle - January 21, 2014 at 9:52 am
RE: I have just cooked my first pie. - by paulpablo - January 21, 2014 at 11:12 am
RE: I have just cooked my first pie. - by Tea Earl Grey Hot - January 21, 2014 at 5:37 pm
RE: I have just cooked my first pie. - by Ben Davis - January 21, 2014 at 12:44 pm
RE: I have just cooked my first pie. - by Cato - January 21, 2014 at 1:37 pm
RE: I have just cooked my first pie. - by Kayenneh - January 21, 2014 at 1:47 pm
RE: I have just cooked my first pie. - by null--69 - January 21, 2014 at 6:09 pm
RE: I have just cooked my first pie. - by Violet - January 21, 2014 at 6:37 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trip Report: My First Colonoscopy Nanny 14 3372 January 10, 2025 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  First-time, non-violent criminals do not belong in prison. Jehanne 25 7060 August 29, 2022 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Discovered: Valks very first interwebs post! no one 1 1249 June 17, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Upon reading this title, what first comes to mind? Kitan Etos 8 1815 November 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  First snow for the season. onlinebiker 31 8099 November 1, 2019 at 10:16 am
Last Post: Fireball
  First significant snow 2018 onlinebiker 12 2870 November 27, 2018 at 7:45 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 12861 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  First World problems getting you down? We're here for support. ignoramus 68 18368 June 18, 2018 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I used Uber for the first time today Kitan Etos 5 2663 April 11, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Antares
  Just had my first proper lucid dream ErGingerbreadMandude 33 10219 February 17, 2018 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Whateverist



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)