Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 4:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I am availible to answer some questions
#98
RE: I am availible to answer some questions
(March 7, 2014 at 3:32 pm)Miss Meng Wrote:
Quote:Miss Meng, as others have noted, your whole demeanor seems to be based on a faulty understanding of atheists.

No, I understand perfectly that you choose not to believe in Him.

It's ignorant statements like this which lead people to believe you don't know what you're talking about with regards to atheists and atheism.

I suggest you review the following thread for some representative examples of the actual thinking of atheists on such questions.

(March 5, 2014 at 5:58 pm)Bad Wolf Wrote: I can't help believing what I believe. Its how my mind works. And so I don't make any choices on my beliefs, if I don't believe something, I can't help it.

http://atheistforums.org/thread-24444.html


[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg?rlkey=x1nmxbwrp...pouidnfvtl]
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I am availible to answer some questions - by Miss Meng - March 7, 2014 at 10:14 am
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Esquilax - March 7, 2014 at 10:22 am
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Tonus - March 7, 2014 at 5:10 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Brakeman - March 7, 2014 at 10:11 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Nine - March 7, 2014 at 10:25 am
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by FreeTony - March 7, 2014 at 10:46 am
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Tonus - March 7, 2014 at 2:16 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Cato - March 7, 2014 at 5:07 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Kayenneh - March 7, 2014 at 11:19 am
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Kayenneh - March 7, 2014 at 11:21 am
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Esquilax - March 7, 2014 at 12:10 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Cinjin - March 7, 2014 at 12:11 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Esquilax - March 7, 2014 at 12:45 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Angrboda - March 7, 2014 at 6:12 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Rahul - March 7, 2014 at 9:44 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by *Deidre* - March 7, 2014 at 10:39 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Rahul - March 7, 2014 at 11:27 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Tonus - March 7, 2014 at 1:34 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Tonus - March 7, 2014 at 2:54 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by c172 - March 7, 2014 at 2:13 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by c172 - March 7, 2014 at 2:18 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by shep - March 7, 2014 at 5:11 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Cinjin - March 7, 2014 at 9:35 pm
I am availible to answer some questions - by Rampant.A.I. - March 7, 2014 at 10:17 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by fr0d0 - March 8, 2014 at 3:56 am
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Rahul - March 7, 2014 at 10:31 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Tonus - March 7, 2014 at 11:52 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Rahul - March 7, 2014 at 11:57 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by shep - March 8, 2014 at 8:43 am
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Kayenneh - March 8, 2014 at 10:20 am
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by fr0d0 - March 8, 2014 at 10:22 am
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Kayenneh - March 8, 2014 at 10:35 am
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Kayenneh - March 8, 2014 at 10:45 am
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by fr0d0 - March 8, 2014 at 1:43 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Kayenneh - March 8, 2014 at 10:49 am
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by fr0d0 - March 8, 2014 at 6:14 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by fr0d0 - March 8, 2014 at 6:22 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by fr0d0 - March 8, 2014 at 6:40 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Rayaan - March 8, 2014 at 11:15 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by fr0d0 - March 8, 2014 at 6:46 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Rahul - March 8, 2014 at 8:21 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by catman - March 9, 2014 at 4:58 am
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Menos - March 9, 2014 at 10:01 am
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by fr0d0 - March 8, 2014 at 7:09 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Rayaan - March 8, 2014 at 9:28 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by fr0d0 - March 9, 2014 at 4:42 am
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Kayenneh - March 8, 2014 at 11:27 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Alex K - March 9, 2014 at 5:16 am
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Menos - March 9, 2014 at 11:53 am
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Rahul - March 9, 2014 at 12:17 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Kayenneh - March 9, 2014 at 12:23 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Kayenneh - March 9, 2014 at 12:28 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Alex K - March 9, 2014 at 3:12 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by fr0d0 - March 9, 2014 at 4:49 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by fr0d0 - March 9, 2014 at 5:15 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by fr0d0 - March 9, 2014 at 7:26 pm
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Tonus - March 10, 2014 at 9:04 am
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Kayenneh - March 10, 2014 at 9:06 am
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Tonus - March 10, 2014 at 9:07 am
RE: I am availible to answer some questions - by Jackalope - March 11, 2014 at 12:15 am
I am availible to answer some questions - by Rampant.A.I. - March 11, 2014 at 12:24 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To the question of does God exist, the answer is whether Intelligence created Life panpan 152 29260 October 8, 2025 at 11:56 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Serious] A Literal Bible. Answering questions Green Diogenes 101 27270 May 10, 2022 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Theist with Questions RBP3280 57 13346 April 1, 2022 at 6:14 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Questions about the European renaissance and religion to non believers Quill01 6 2066 January 31, 2021 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  God is not the answer Kitan Etos 47 13949 October 31, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Two questions for theists. Edwardo Piet 19 6922 May 13, 2018 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: surreptitious57
  10 Questions Biblical Literalists Cannot Honestly Answer Kitan Etos 431 222702 August 12, 2017 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Our theists of all labels please answer.... Jackie 92 30570 April 25, 2017 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Jackie
  I've never gotten a good answer to.... Jackie 23 10434 October 23, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: chimp3
Lightbulb The 9 Catharses,questions that can destroy religion Anonymousq 15 6678 October 8, 2016 at 8:56 am
Last Post: Pat Mustard



Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)