Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 11:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FOR THE Atheist/Anti-Muslim/Non-Muslim, A Muslim ( Me) is going to answer you
Information 
FOR THE Atheist/Anti-Muslim/Non-Muslim, A Muslim ( Me) is going to answer you
Hello there people,
I am here to asnwer / debate with all the Atheist/Anti-Muslim/Non-Muslim people out there.

To the atheist :
Dear talented and intelligent atheists, you are extremely intelligent and SOME OF YOU believe that human derived from some kind of monkeys, gorillas or something. Thats really funny to be honest. ROFLOL

Now here's a question I want the atheists to answer. Please answer my questions ( the ATHEISTS ONLY ) :

1) How did the Earth form / was created ?
RE: FOR THE Atheist/Anti-Muslim/Non-Muslim, A Muslim ( Me) is going to answer you
(October 4, 2014 at 7:13 am)kahmed123 Wrote: Hello there people,
I am here to asnwer / debate with all the Atheist/Anti-Muslim/Non-Muslim people out there.

To the atheist :
Dear talented and intelligent atheists, you are extremely intelligent and SOME OF YOU believe that human derived from some kind of monkeys, gorillas or something. Thats really funny to be honest. ROFLOL

Now here's a question I want the atheists to answer. Please answer my questions ( the ATHEISTS ONLY ) :

Accretion of planetesimals.

For the record, you have no valid reason for rejecting biological evolution.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: FOR THE Atheist/Anti-Muslim/Non-Muslim, A Muslim ( Me) is going to answer you
(October 4, 2014 at 7:13 am)kahmed123 Wrote: 1) How did the Earth form / was created ?

Magic supernatural pixies.
(October 4, 2014 at 7:13 am)kahmed123 Wrote: Dear talented and intelligent atheists, you are extremely intelligent and SOME OF YOU believe that human derived from some kind of monkeys, gorillas or something. Thats really funny to be honest. ROFLOL

Are you a troll by any chance?

Look up Nebular Hypothesis
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

"A muslim (ME) is going to answer you"

You have a lot to answer for.
(October 4, 2014 at 7:13 am)kahmed123 Wrote: 1) How did the Earth form / was created ?

I have a question for you, if Islam is a religion of peace why are Muslims the theists who cause more harm and violence around the world?
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(October 4, 2014 at 7:13 am)kahmed123 Wrote: To the atheist :

Does that make you uncomfortable? Does it offend your ego, the thought that you might be an intelligent animal, on a planet of animals, rather than a magic golem animated by the creator of the universe?

More importantly, do you have anything other than baseless mockery and unabashed egotism to support your disagreement with the mountains of evidence for biological evolution? Or does your position only hinge on how much you really, really want to be made of magic? Thinking

Quote:Now here's a question I want the atheists to answer. Please answer my questions ( the ATHEISTS ONLY ) :

Gravity acted upon particles, drawing them together into larger masses, upon which gravity could act further until the gravitational field of a particular celestial body was sufficient to draw in enough material to form a planet.

Next?
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(October 4, 2014 at 7:13 am)kahmed123 Wrote: SOME OF YOU believe that human derived from some kind of monkeys, gorillas or something. Thats really funny to be honest. ROFLOL

I am glad that you are having fun with it. Personally, I always found it equal parts inspiring and shocking. But you don't have a good reason to think it's wrong, do you?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(October 4, 2014 at 7:13 am)kahmed123 Wrote: Hello there people,

To the atheist :

Well, your first post shows you are an ignorant ass. Have fun here - you're going to get ripped apart.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evil God and anti-theodicy FrustratedFool 32 2256 August 21, 2023 at 9:28 am
Last Post: FrustratedFool
  Can you be a "Non religious muslim"? Woah0 31 1746 August 22, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Persistent Non-Symbolic Experiences Ahriman 0 533 August 18, 2021 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Ahriman
  Questions about the European renaissance and religion to non believers Quill01 6 647 January 31, 2021 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  God as a non-creator Fake Messiah 13 1636 January 21, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Being can come from non-being Alex K 55 7110 January 15, 2020 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Being cannot come from Non-being Otangelo 147 13273 January 7, 2020 at 7:08 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  God is not the answer Foxaèr 47 5078 October 31, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Do I believe Atheists are going to hell? Mystic 292 40992 February 3, 2018 at 1:09 am
Last Post: haig
  10 Questions Biblical Literalists Cannot Honestly Answer Foxaèr 431 125653 August 12, 2017 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Astonished