I'm not sure if it's legal or not, but if someone is as bigoted as that notary, I'm happy to know it so I don't give them my business. There are plenty of notaries in the world.
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 1:24 am
Thread Rating:
|
This is illegal, it can't be legal, it has to be illegal right?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
This is illegal, it can't be legal, it has to be illegal right? - by Zidneya - March 31, 2014 at 10:45 pm
RE: This is illegal, it can't be legal, it has to be illegal right? - by rexbeccarox - March 31, 2014 at 10:47 pm
RE: This is illegal, it can't be legal, it has to be illegal right? - by Minimalist - March 31, 2014 at 10:57 pm
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


