Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 9:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christianity is easy (a step to extinction)
RE: Christianity is easy (a step to extinction)
(April 18, 2014 at 3:54 pm)Quantum Theorist Wrote: 100% correct, it's easy to be a Christian...because of Secular Society, if we lived in a theocracy (which some xians want) it'd be a lot different.

I like your story and background on your life, but it has nothing to do with what's in your sub-title of extinction. I especially love the part of your story pointing out the hypocrisy of Christian girls breaking commandments, but then again so do the men. Most Christians are Cafeteria Christians and will do hypocritical things like getting religious tattoo's even though the bible speaks against it. In relation to your sub-title, I think Christianity as a theology is not only open to our own extinction (the rapture, the second coming) but they are actively seeking to work towards our extinction (climate change denial, or religious nuclear war etc).

The Bible states not to cut your body or get tattoos as a way of worshiping that which is not God. The closest the Christians can come up with not getting tattoos is a passage about the human body being a temple.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.

Messages In This Thread
Christianity is easy (a step to extinction) - by Vegamo - April 17, 2014 at 6:27 pm
RE: Christianity is easy (a step to extinction) - by Polaris - April 18, 2014 at 5:35 pm
RE: Christianity is easy (a step to extinction) - by Lek - April 18, 2014 at 9:44 pm
RE: Christianity is easy (a step to extinction) - by Lek - April 19, 2014 at 12:50 pm
RE: Christianity is easy (a step to extinction) - by Lek - April 19, 2014 at 3:24 pm
RE: Christianity is easy (a step to extinction) - by Lek - April 19, 2014 at 4:17 pm
RE: Christianity is easy (a step to extinction) - by Lek - April 19, 2014 at 6:09 pm
RE: Christianity is easy (a step to extinction) - by Lek - April 19, 2014 at 11:12 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Orthodox Christianity is Best Christianity! Annoyingbutnicetheist 30 7091 January 26, 2016 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Catholicism: One step forward, Two steps back Faith No More 23 3848 May 7, 2015 at 12:43 am
Last Post: Pizza
  Christianity vs Gnostic Christianity themonkeyman 12 8581 December 26, 2013 at 11:00 am
Last Post: pineapplebunnybounce
  Moderate Christianity - Even More Illogical Than Fundamentalist Christianity? Xavier 22 18526 November 23, 2013 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)
  Would a moral God step up to his responsibilities? Greatest I am 5 2027 September 12, 2011 at 5:22 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am