Boy I envy you the tolerant climate you have there. Here in the states we are over run with intolerant, self-righteous, fundamentalist xtians. Welcome and thanks for the glimpse of a more sane world.
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2026, 6:54 pm
Thread Rating:
|
Hi, I'm new
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Hi, I'm new - by Atheist And Proud - April 21, 2014 at 9:53 am
RE: Hi, I'm new - by LastPoet - April 21, 2014 at 9:56 am
RE: Hi, I'm new - by Atheist And Proud - April 21, 2014 at 10:17 am
RE: Hi, I'm new - by Whateverist - April 21, 2014 at 10:06 am
RE: Hi, I'm new - by KichigaiNeko - April 21, 2014 at 8:57 pm
RE: Hi, I'm new - by Atheist And Proud - April 22, 2014 at 5:46 am
RE: Hi, I'm new - by pocaracas - April 22, 2014 at 6:03 am
RE: Hi, I'm new - by Kayenneh - April 22, 2014 at 5:10 am
RE: Hi, I'm new - by pocaracas - April 22, 2014 at 5:39 am
RE: Hi, I'm new - by Aractus - May 5, 2014 at 8:05 am
RE: Hi, I'm new - by Clueless Morgan - May 5, 2014 at 10:39 am
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| New here and new to atheism | UNCgirl | 21 | 6919 |
March 7, 2013 at 7:02 pm Last Post: Fruity |
|
| New here, not new to atheism. | DrFreud | 10 | 3780 |
March 5, 2013 at 9:36 am Last Post: KichigaiNeko |
|
| New New New | Quid | 23 | 9103 |
December 11, 2012 at 1:42 pm Last Post: Cyberman |
|
| New member with a new website | WRP | 5 | 3771 |
March 31, 2012 at 4:25 am Last Post: Erinome |
|
| New poster; relatively new atheist. | Creed of Heresy | 15 | 6553 |
February 21, 2012 at 11:56 am Last Post: Creed of Heresy |
|
| new member, new site: Help Shed the Faith | HelpShedtheFaith | 2 | 2168 |
January 22, 2012 at 12:01 am Last Post: KichigaiNeko |
|
| New here, but not a new Atheist | mboss | 12 | 6478 |
June 15, 2011 at 10:41 am Last Post: Epimethean |
|
| Hello from a new atheist and a new member | ssmutters | 12 | 5427 |
August 9, 2010 at 7:14 am Last Post: Super Cynic |
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)





