Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 8:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi, I'm new
#5
RE: Hi, I'm new
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Hi, I'm new - by Atheist And Proud - April 21, 2014 at 9:53 am
RE: Hi, I'm new - by LastPoet - April 21, 2014 at 9:56 am
RE: Hi, I'm new - by Atheist And Proud - April 21, 2014 at 10:17 am
RE: Hi, I'm new - by Whateverist - April 21, 2014 at 10:06 am
RE: Hi, I'm new - by KichigaiNeko - April 21, 2014 at 8:57 pm
RE: Hi, I'm new - by Atheist And Proud - April 22, 2014 at 5:46 am
RE: Hi, I'm new - by pocaracas - April 22, 2014 at 6:03 am
RE: Hi, I'm new - by Kayenneh - April 22, 2014 at 5:10 am
RE: Hi, I'm new - by pocaracas - April 22, 2014 at 5:39 am
RE: Hi, I'm new - by Aractus - May 5, 2014 at 8:05 am
RE: Hi, I'm new - by Clueless Morgan - May 5, 2014 at 10:39 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New here and new to atheism UNCgirl 21 6922 March 7, 2013 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Fruity
  New here, not new to atheism. DrFreud 10 3780 March 5, 2013 at 9:36 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  New New New Quid 23 9106 December 11, 2012 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  New member with a new website WRP 5 3775 March 31, 2012 at 4:25 am
Last Post: Erinome
  New poster; relatively new atheist. Creed of Heresy 15 6555 February 21, 2012 at 11:56 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  new member, new site: Help Shed the Faith HelpShedtheFaith 2 2169 January 22, 2012 at 12:01 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  New here, but not a new Atheist mboss 12 6480 June 15, 2011 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Epimethean
  Hello from a new atheist and a new member ssmutters 12 5430 August 9, 2010 at 7:14 am
Last Post: Super Cynic



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)