Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 3, 2026, 12:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Great News: I've Found My Calling!
#18
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling!
(May 9, 2014 at 9:28 am)Lemonvariable72 Wrote:
(May 9, 2014 at 9:25 am)Napoléon Wrote: Feels good to know I'm not the first 21 year old in history who doesn't have a clue what to do with his life. Good luck with your future studies.

Buahaha, I bet most of your high school class that went to university had no idea what they wanted to do and just went to university because they felt they should.

We all fall for that same shitty trap .

FUCK YOU, society .
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Aractus - May 9, 2014 at 2:33 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Sejanus - May 9, 2014 at 2:41 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Aractus - May 9, 2014 at 5:06 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Esquilax - May 9, 2014 at 5:33 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Aractus - May 9, 2014 at 6:12 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Esquilax - May 9, 2014 at 5:02 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Cato - May 9, 2014 at 5:25 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Zen Badger - May 9, 2014 at 10:25 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Sejanus - May 9, 2014 at 9:40 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Aractus - May 9, 2014 at 10:43 pm
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Marsellus Wallace - May 9, 2014 at 9:33 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Napoléon - May 9, 2014 at 10:48 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Bad Writer - May 9, 2014 at 10:51 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Tonus - May 9, 2014 at 10:25 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Bad Writer - May 9, 2014 at 10:55 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Justtristo - May 9, 2014 at 11:01 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Minimalist - May 9, 2014 at 12:37 pm
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by LastPoet - May 9, 2014 at 2:01 pm
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Aractus - May 10, 2014 at 1:02 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What news site(s) do you follow? awty 20 4639 August 20, 2021 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Jackie
  I just found the coolest thing on the planet The Valkyrie 5 1913 July 14, 2021 at 7:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Some great news Apollo 11 4277 December 7, 2020 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Mysterious monolith found zebo-the-fat 35 7987 December 7, 2020 at 9:48 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Fenn's Treasure Found onlinebiker 11 3377 June 19, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: Drich
  I just found out today. Jackie 2 1500 February 12, 2020 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  Great (movie) Speeches onlinebiker 12 4691 September 6, 2019 at 10:21 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Maybe Vaping isn't a great idea. onlinebiker 9 3183 September 1, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  It's a great relief purplepurpose 20 8084 December 8, 2018 at 4:26 pm
Last Post: Cod
  The Great AF Literary Masterpiece The Valkyrie 9 2737 December 2, 2018 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: LastPoet



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)