Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 11:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Great News: I've Found My Calling!
#26
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling!
Lemonvariable72 Wrote:Buahaha, I bet most of your high school class that went to university had no idea what they wanted to do and just went to university because they felt they should.

That's exactly what I've done :/
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Aractus - May 9, 2014 at 2:33 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Sejanus - May 9, 2014 at 2:41 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Aractus - May 9, 2014 at 5:06 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Esquilax - May 9, 2014 at 5:33 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Aractus - May 9, 2014 at 6:12 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Esquilax - May 9, 2014 at 5:02 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Cato - May 9, 2014 at 5:25 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Zen Badger - May 9, 2014 at 10:25 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Sejanus - May 9, 2014 at 9:40 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Aractus - May 9, 2014 at 10:43 pm
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Napoléon - May 9, 2014 at 10:48 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Bad Writer - May 9, 2014 at 10:51 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Tonus - May 9, 2014 at 10:25 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Bad Writer - May 9, 2014 at 10:55 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Justtristo - May 9, 2014 at 11:01 am
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Minimalist - May 9, 2014 at 12:37 pm
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by LastPoet - May 9, 2014 at 2:01 pm
RE: Great News: I've Found My Calling! - by Aractus - May 10, 2014 at 1:02 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What news site(s) do you follow? awty 20 4625 August 20, 2021 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Jackie
  I just found the coolest thing on the planet The Valkyrie 5 1903 July 14, 2021 at 7:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Some great news Apollo 11 4254 December 7, 2020 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Mysterious monolith found zebo-the-fat 35 7956 December 7, 2020 at 9:48 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Fenn's Treasure Found onlinebiker 11 3373 June 19, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: Drich
  I just found out today. Jackie 2 1495 February 12, 2020 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  Great (movie) Speeches onlinebiker 12 4683 September 6, 2019 at 10:21 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Maybe Vaping isn't a great idea. onlinebiker 9 3174 September 1, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  It's a great relief purplepurpose 20 8059 December 8, 2018 at 4:26 pm
Last Post: Cod
  The Great AF Literary Masterpiece The Valkyrie 9 2733 December 2, 2018 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: LastPoet



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)