Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 4, 2026, 4:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Being a porn actor is considered a profession?
#9
RE: Being a porn actor is considered a profession?
(May 30, 2014 at 9:45 pm)Cato Wrote: If you require fame as a litmus test then the vast majority of us are without a profession.

I said
Quote:The only difference between amateur porn and "professional porn" is the quality of the cameras, the funding, and the number of fans.
I never said nor implied that "that statement applies to all jobs and vocations" SO DON'T TWIST MY WORDS.

Quote:They are paid for their service. If that's not good enough evidence for you then you will have to make a stronger case.

Emm I did….. remember the top of the thread in which I say that a profession is a vocation that requires some type of learning and/or special training. If you don't agree with that definition could you at least tell me why? And if you agree with me what? Now you are gonna tell me that there is a school for porn actors? If porn doesn't require any special training nor job experience the only thing that matters is that you go in front of a camera and start…. (let's call it activities) doing your activities. Then if I do it only one and I get paid does that makes me a professional porn actor?

(May 30, 2014 at 9:46 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: How a porn actor reacts when being told he doesn't do a real job:

[Image: LHd4fwa.jpg]

HAHAHAHA[Image: lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif]


Ehh is that Woody Harrelson? I can't see him clearly without my glasses.

(May 30, 2014 at 9:55 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I think they are wonderful actresses.
…….and the actors? And what about the topic that I formula….Oh who am I kidding I love Minimalist answers and long as he replies with his usual mood I don't care if he addresses the topic or not[Image: waiting-onion-head-emoticon.gif]
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Being a porn actor is considered a profession? - by Zidneya - May 30, 2014 at 10:04 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 64345 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  Scare people this Halloween by being Karen Kitan Etos 5 1697 October 20, 2020 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  The good thing about being forgetful and bills.... Jackie 13 3353 July 25, 2020 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: awty
  Thanks you being you.... no one 6 1586 November 22, 2018 at 10:55 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  porn and women Catholic_Lady 212 82306 June 19, 2018 at 5:58 am
Last Post: Mr.Obvious
  The best thing about being dead is ... Gawdzilla Sama 17 5384 June 15, 2018 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I'm tired of being triggered by religion purplepurpose 8 3065 June 4, 2018 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Found Porn Fireball 17 4813 May 23, 2018 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  People surviving being swallowed by giant creature. Chad32 14 5797 May 17, 2018 at 9:30 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Overall, do you like me being here? (Parody) Quick 24 7636 May 12, 2018 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Quick



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)