Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 10:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone suffering from things they learned in the church?
#44
RE: Anyone suffering from things they learned in the church?
(June 13, 2014 at 8:10 am)archangle Wrote: still suffering from being reminded that I should, at least, be respectful to people. I suffer from the notion that in this busy life, it might be good to sit down , rest, and think. Just because some people are assholes doesn't mean I have to fart the same tune.

I, however, am no longer suffering from the delusion that I owe a person respect if they have not earned that respect. So I have no qualms about telling you to fuck off already.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone suffering from things they learned in the church? - by Losty - June 13, 2014 at 8:15 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Five Things She Doesn't Like About Atheists AFTT47 33 4984 April 1, 2026 at 4:02 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  If you learned that the god of [insert religion] is real, would all bets be off? Sicnoo0 59 20824 June 12, 2024 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: Prycejosh1987
  Stupid things Atheists say... Authari 26 6917 January 9, 2024 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  360 Million Christians Suffering Persecution: why arent Atheists helping? Nishant Xavier 48 10029 July 16, 2023 at 10:05 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  My 2004 Ford C-max can do amazing things I_am_not_mafia 21 6999 March 16, 2018 at 4:28 am
Last Post: Norfolk And Chance
  I fear hell, and this article made things worse for me. What do you guys think? arda101 26 9017 February 5, 2017 at 7:38 am
Last Post: Autolite
  Scientists discover new form of matter in 2017. (The end of human suffering?) %mindless_detector% 17 9743 January 29, 2017 at 11:16 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  how to hold on to atheism when things keep getting worse? Rextos 26 8110 June 6, 2016 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Adam Blackstar
  Why do bad things happen? Because they do. Jackie 14 6861 April 8, 2016 at 8:29 am
Last Post: BenMighty
  Some things being above reason Dolorian 42 14323 November 18, 2014 at 8:19 am
Last Post: Piscinin



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)