Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 2:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What advice would you give to your younger self?
#57
RE: What advice would you give to your younger self?
Life is about making mistakes (cliché!), so I wouldn't be me without all the fuck ups I made in the past. However...

Keep at foreign languages at school. We studied Latin, French, German and Spanish at school and I hated all of then at the time.

Looking back, I really, really wish I'd stuck with them because now I can only speak broken of any of them and I'm very envious of people who can speak multiple languages at the drop of a hat.

I especially love Italian, so I wish I'd taken that up when I had the chance, too.

Also, fuck a lot of women. You're only young once.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: What advice would you give to your younger self? - by Fidel_Castronaut - June 24, 2014 at 7:33 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Really Bad Advice Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 24 4468 March 4, 2025 at 8:37 am
Last Post: Nanny
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 9230 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Which famous clone would you adopt? Fake Messiah 10 2917 January 24, 2023 at 7:49 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Which TV game show would you win? Fake Messiah 6 2116 January 18, 2023 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Would you kiss Pope's ring? Fake Messiah 30 5768 July 29, 2022 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  ‘Would You Rather’ Scenarios BrianSoddingBoru4 25 6173 June 26, 2022 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 64064 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  What would you do if given a ton of money? Ahriman 23 4766 December 27, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Where would you go if you could? Jackie 24 7294 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  What would you like to do in 2021? awty 42 12030 April 13, 2021 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)