Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 4:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello I'm new
#7
RE: Hello I'm new
Hi

Your name seems vaguely sexual so you'll fit right in.



You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.




 








Reply



Messages In This Thread
Hello I'm new - by Calmedady - May 7, 2010 at 5:41 pm
RE: Hello I'm new - by Caecilian - May 7, 2010 at 7:00 pm
RE: Hello I'm new - by fr0d0 - May 7, 2010 at 7:44 pm
RE: Hello I'm new - by Zen Badger - May 7, 2010 at 7:59 pm
RE: Hello I'm new - by fr0d0 - May 7, 2010 at 10:32 pm
RE: Hello I'm new - by tackattack - May 7, 2010 at 10:55 pm
RE: Hello I'm new - by downbeatplumb - May 8, 2010 at 8:05 am
RE: Hello I'm new - by KichigaiNeko - May 8, 2010 at 10:37 am
RE: Hello I'm new - by D.S.M. - May 8, 2010 at 1:20 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello friends old and new! Kitty Galore 5 1417 April 4, 2026 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me FievelJ 24 7805 June 26, 2022 at 9:16 am
Last Post: brewer
  New here - hello! Orbit 16 4819 May 31, 2022 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Hello... I'm New Here ABQ505 17 4760 November 18, 2021 at 11:15 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Hello, I'm new here NecroTzar 20 6493 October 28, 2021 at 10:16 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Hello I'm new mrunk1975 7 1911 September 19, 2021 at 4:36 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New here...just sayin' Hello. Frank Apisa 15 4427 June 27, 2021 at 6:52 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hello, I'm new here. FredTheLobster 15 4110 May 10, 2021 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hello, I'm New rockyrockford 22 6177 September 14, 2020 at 8:19 am
Last Post: PabloTescobar
  Hello, New atheist having a meltdown Dragonfly 58 18099 October 1, 2018 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Dragonfly



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)