Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 10:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Christians... I NEED your help
#10
RE: Christians... I NEED your help
(June 30, 2014 at 1:18 pm)Cato Wrote: I'll bet after analysis it will match Peter Popoff's tap water.

My girl informs me she ordered it through him... You're telling me it's only tap??!
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Christians... I NEED your help - by Mudhammam - June 30, 2014 at 1:11 pm
RE: Christians... I NEED your help - by FatAndFaithless - June 30, 2014 at 1:15 pm
RE: Christians... I NEED your help - by Cato - June 30, 2014 at 1:18 pm
RE: Christians... I NEED your help - by Mudhammam - June 30, 2014 at 2:00 pm
RE: Christians... I NEED your help - by Cato - June 30, 2014 at 5:48 pm
RE: Christians... I NEED your help - by Mudhammam - June 30, 2014 at 1:18 pm
RE: Christians... I NEED your help - by vorlon13 - June 30, 2014 at 1:19 pm
RE: Christians... I NEED your help - by Mudhammam - June 30, 2014 at 1:22 pm
RE: Christians... I NEED your help - by LostLocke - June 30, 2014 at 1:35 pm
RE: Christians... I NEED your help - by FatAndFaithless - June 30, 2014 at 1:46 pm
RE: Christians... I NEED your help - by Jackalope - June 30, 2014 at 2:23 pm
RE: Christians... I NEED your help - by Jacob(smooth) - June 30, 2014 at 2:39 pm
RE: Christians... I NEED your help - by Jackalope - June 30, 2014 at 3:04 pm
RE: Christians... I NEED your help - by Jacob(smooth) - June 30, 2014 at 6:31 pm
RE: Christians... I NEED your help - by Mudhammam - June 30, 2014 at 2:49 pm
RE: Christians... I NEED your help - by ManMachine - June 30, 2014 at 6:00 pm
RE: Christians... I NEED your help - by The Valkyrie - June 30, 2014 at 6:05 pm
RE: Christians... I NEED your help - by LostLocke - June 30, 2014 at 6:21 pm
RE: Christians... I NEED your help - by Jacob(smooth) - July 1, 2014 at 2:42 am
RE: Christians... I NEED your help - by Minimalist - July 1, 2014 at 2:50 am
RE: Christians... I NEED your help - by Mudhammam - July 1, 2014 at 9:40 am
RE: Christians... I NEED your help - by Welsh cake - July 1, 2014 at 9:54 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wash your hands or do not wash your hands when you eat Ferrocyanide 48 11966 October 19, 2021 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Christian in need of help (feeling uneasy about God quote)!! MellisaClarke 99 52968 May 29, 2017 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Aliza
  Poll: Christians, is this man a hero or a Grinch in your eyes? Mystical 27 7677 December 19, 2016 at 10:01 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Does god need your help? robvalue 66 19544 May 19, 2016 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Why can't most Christians understand the need for separation of religion and govt? Mystical 30 10196 July 10, 2015 at 1:25 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Does your God Only Live in your Mind? Salacious B. Crumb 2 2464 May 2, 2015 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
Question I need major help with my Christian Family coolfunkDJ 145 54767 February 14, 2015 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: emilynghiem
  If atheists treated Christians like many Christians treat atheists... StealthySkeptic 24 16444 August 25, 2014 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Darkstar
  I need help naming this new religion Escherscurtain 14 5106 March 24, 2014 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Escherscurtain
  Gay Marriage: Why the christians need to STFU about it Creed of Heresy 58 43040 May 26, 2012 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: Whateverist



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)