Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 4:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
is being trolled come with the territory?
#11
RE: is being trolled come with the territory?
(July 29, 2014 at 2:34 am)Alice Wrote: But then I realized how racist that was, so I went with the speciesist route.

Probably not so much racist as lingist. Or langist. The implied race of the speaker is indeterminate, at least to my jaded ears.

Why come we don't say these? Because, we not. Therefore, I is.

I know, I know. I'm a horrible person. Take a number. Join the club.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: is being trolled come with the territory? - by Endo - July 29, 2014 at 2:30 am
RE: is being trolled come with the territory? - by JesusHChrist - July 29, 2014 at 6:38 pm
RE: is being trolled come with the territory? - by Nine - July 29, 2014 at 8:26 am
RE: is being trolled come with the territory? - by c172 - July 29, 2014 at 9:09 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How come "Snow White Disney movie" was so disliked by J.R.R Tolkien and C.S Lewis Woah0 3 1847 August 21, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: awty
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 63791 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  Scare people this Halloween by being Karen Kitan Etos 5 1680 October 20, 2020 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  The good thing about being forgetful and bills.... Jackie 13 3315 July 25, 2020 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: awty
  Where do these idiots come from? onlinebiker 23 6771 April 22, 2020 at 5:48 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Thanks you being you.... no one 6 1577 November 22, 2018 at 10:55 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  The best thing about being dead is ... Gawdzilla Sama 17 5307 June 15, 2018 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I have changed my avatar. You can come out now. I_am_not_mafia 9 3032 June 9, 2018 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  I'm tired of being triggered by religion purplepurpose 8 3049 June 4, 2018 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  The How Come Thread Rhondazvous 22 6914 May 24, 2018 at 7:13 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)