Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 8:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should man rule over women for women’s own good?
RE: Should man rule over women for women’s own good?
(September 5, 2014 at 10:54 am)orangebox21 Wrote: [ Certainly God does command a wife to willingly submit to her husband.

I am not sure how you use English but to me, a command takes any willingness or choice out of the equation.

Regards
DL

(September 5, 2014 at 3:12 pm)C4RM5 Wrote: Dear FatandFaithless
The Bible does say that women are equal to men as I have said before the Bible does not say Jesus died on the cross only for men. It says clearly "For God so loved the world he gave his one and only son that who ever believes in him shall not perish but have ever lasting life"John 3 16. Explain how this is not gender equality. In fact this is an example of un just love for he enter human race, God could have destroyed every single human in hell, but instead sent his son to die so "who ever believes in him" can live with him and enjoy eternal life. His is biblical equality.

You mean biblical immorality.

How will you get yourself into heaven? On your own merit or via a scapegoat?

Revisit substitutionary atonement or vicarious redemption and scapegoating with me just to refresh your memory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNtBkOXItqw

I am not an atheist but Satan and Christians want atheists to embrace barbaric human sacrifice and the notion that we should profit from punishing the innocent instead of the guilty. Scapegoating IOW.

In reality, if God did demand such a barbaric sacrifice, he would be sinning as we all know that it is immoral to kill the innocent. God knows this yet Christians do not seem to. You do. Right?

Those with good morals will know that no noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a son just to prove it's benevolence. When you die, Satan will ask you; how was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?

If and when you say yes, you become his.

-----------------------------------

The other option in scriptures, a moral one, is shown here. 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Scriptures indicate that God prefers repentance to sacrifice and as God’s will is supreme and cannot be thwarted, this will come to pass.

---------------------------------

It is a special distorted Christian view of love that sees, --- as the greatest act of love possible, --- their God condemning them, and then turning and demanding his son’s deaths and thus corrupting God's perfect justice. A bribe set by God as judge himself for himself. This is of course ridiculous.

Christians have an insane view of love, IMO.

Would you express your love for humanity or those you love by having your own child needlessly murdered?

Or if convinced that a sacrifice was somehow good, would you have the moral fortitude to step up yourself to that cross instead of sending your child?

Your cowardly God did not.

Regards
DL

(September 5, 2014 at 3:34 pm)C4RM5 Wrote:
(September 5, 2014 at 3:31 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: That's...distressing to hear, Shaman.

Not even close, Carm, but thanks for playing.

See, the problem is not about me not given passages about about equality, I just gave you a lot, It is just you are not willing to except my answer.

Why were women denied the vote till relatively recently?

Mostly due to your church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqN8EYII...re=related

Your religion still denies women equality. Your hard immoral line forced Islam to follow your immorality to fight fire with fire.

It is literalist readers of scriptures like you that cause Christianity to kill ever so many in the past and you just keep reading myths literally.

You have not learned a damned thing about morals in all of these years have you?

Seems not or you would not embrace human sacrifice.

Is God a just judge?

This speaks of Jesus.
He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgement and shows his setting and accepting a bribe of a human sacrifice to corrupt or alter his justice and judgement.

Justice usually states that only the punishment of the guilty is acceptable to justice and that it would be unjust to punish the innocent.

God’s corruption of this usual justice is what the bribe or sacrifice of Jesus bought. Injustice.

If you elect your judges in your country, would you vote God in as a fair and just judge knowing that he can be bribed?

Is God a just judge?

Regards
DL

(September 7, 2014 at 8:25 pm)tjakey Wrote: Actually, I think women should rule over men for everyone's sake. If the women of the world simply stopped supporting the religious and political institutions that hold to misogyny, the planet would be in a better place almost overnight. The right wing political party in the US would be gone, as would Catholicism, many sects of Protestantism, and most if Islam. If women would act to save themselves, they would automatically save the world.

True. But the same applies to men who value justice.

It seems we lack on both fronts.

Regards
DL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should man rule over women for women’s own good? - by Greatest I am - September 8, 2014 at 6:51 pm
RE: Should man rule over women for women’s own good? - by Chas - September 15, 2014 at 10:31 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  7 Pious Xtian Shits Who Stepped On Their Own Dicks Minimalist 0 892 October 12, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Too Late Fucktards. You Own Him Now. Minimalist 10 1584 October 10, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  What if Jesus died for his own sins? Nihilist Virus 32 5693 August 27, 2016 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Physical man VS Spiritual man Won2blv 33 6208 July 9, 2016 at 9:54 am
Last Post: GUBU
  How to Prove Your Own Position without Trying Very Hard Randy Carson 59 11929 July 14, 2015 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Hannity gets served by an atheist... and his own stupidity Regina 73 11132 June 23, 2015 at 10:16 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Jimmy Carter leaves Southern Baptists to stew in their own sexism. Whateverist 28 5882 April 24, 2015 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Theists protect their own egos. Brian37 9 2496 November 14, 2014 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Atheist protect their own eggo's Drich 8 1399 November 14, 2014 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Christian bigots sell out their own moral commandments in order to preach to gays. Esquilax 22 4969 July 13, 2014 at 7:23 am
Last Post: John V