(October 18, 2014 at 1:39 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote:(October 18, 2014 at 12:50 pm)Vivalarevolution Wrote: I'll get back to you on that in a few hoursLooking forward to it.
Also if you could elaborate on why you believe the claims of Christianity are true and how you came to that conclusion would be interesting.
I don't really remember. First I saw the movie "prince of Egypt" and I wondered why god would kill firstborns. I searched around for answers.
Then after a few months I heard about the 10 commandments. Then I said cool! I should follow them.
Then I saw the "passion of the christ" wondered why he went through what he had to. I searched online for answers. The answers I got showed that god loved us so much that he incarnated himself as human to bear the punishment of sin for all mankind. (Hence Genkaus . . . there isn't fire and brimstone in orthodox hell)
Then after that in the past year I just read more about it, read the bible, joined religious forums, shared ideas
That's about it. It took around 2 years from start to beginning. There wasn't any turning point in my case. And I was never a serious hindu ever, so I didn't really exclaim that hinduism was wrong. I couldn't have cared less


