Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 9:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm an atheist and I need answers on islam
#3
RE: I'm an atheist and I need answers on islam
The Quran says you're scum, you can't marry her and she can't be your friend because you're a non-believer.

And apparently I'm an islamophobe for pointing this out.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I'm an atheist and I need answers on islam - by Iloveporc - December 6, 2014 at 11:34 pm
RE: I'm an atheist and I need answers on islam - by jesus_wept - December 7, 2014 at 6:42 am
RE: I'm an atheist and I need answers on islam - by robvalue - December 7, 2014 at 6:44 am
RE: I'm an atheist and I need answers on islam - by FreeTony - December 7, 2014 at 6:50 am
RE: I'm an atheist and I need answers on islam - by robvalue - December 7, 2014 at 6:52 am
RE: I'm an atheist and I need answers on islam - by robvalue - December 7, 2014 at 7:39 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  an atheist from atheist's hell , Iran mhn6868 13 3646 August 14, 2015 at 2:14 am
Last Post: robvalue
  New here and need advice Kalyssat 24 7686 October 18, 2014 at 1:43 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Alabamian Atheist in Need of Advice Celi 55 19997 April 6, 2014 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Atheist Dad Seeking Answers Mxwll 41 14536 November 1, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: The Reality Salesman01
  Let's Start Over, I'm Blackrook and I'm Here to Get Some Answers to Important Questions Blackrook 48 26149 October 3, 2012 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Welsh cake
Rainbow Hi, I'm and Atheist and new to the forums... tangobunny 15 8150 August 30, 2012 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: tangobunny
  New, and need to witness to you . . . Smitty 3 2214 February 26, 2012 at 12:06 am
Last Post: Minimalist



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)