(December 19, 2014 at 1:19 am)Elskidor Wrote: Kinda how I see them, but I know a lot of people like them so I didn't want to step on any loyalist's toes.
I liked the first iPhones, they were sleek, and had some seriously sexy presentation.
Since.... was it the IOS 4 or... 5? I don't know... but one of them threw away that gorgeous sleekness and replaced it with a trashy design it has retained since... damn software looks like its aesthetic was drawn by a five year old.
... Mac, well... it's expensive, and you cant really fix it if it breaks... and somewhat older models had a pretty nice blend of intuitive filing and being really easy on the eyes (dashboard is amazing).
Now... they're way to into that "x number of fingers performing y motion does z!" thing. and it fucks with all the shit.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day



