Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 26, 2024, 12:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My privilege as a straight, white, cisgender, middle class thin male
RE: My privilege as a straight, white, cisgender, middle class thin male
(December 29, 2014 at 11:28 am)Blackout Wrote: I've decided to make a compilation list of things that I believe to not be discriminatory even if some people keep insisting on it... Here it is, enjoy.

On race:
- It's not racist to not want to date someone because of their race, as long as it's based on personal preference and not on the fact that you think your race is superior
- It's not racist to not want to date outside of your race because you want to preserve your ethnic origins, as long as you, once again, don't think your race must be preserved because it's superior (a good example are the Yamato, the primary ethnicity in Japan, they rarely date/marry/procreate outside of their race)
- It's not racist to point out problems with less discriminated against races (like whites)
- It's not racist to be against or not allow affirmative action
- It's not racist to not accept a job candidate of colour because of his low experience/skills - By analogy the same principle applies to everything else that denies a benefit to people of colour for valid reasons
On sexual orientation:
- Starting by the obvious - Not wanting to date someone of the same sex because you're straight is obviously not homophobic
- It's not homophobic to not publicly finance LGBT associations or organizations
- It's not homophobic for the government to allow groups with different views to express their views on homosexuality, it's basic human rights
- It's ok for religious people to not want to associated with gays, it's their right after all
- Homosexuals don't have the right to be married in church, and they shouldn't have
- It's ok to ask what asexuality is if you don't know what it is, it's not discrimination
- It's ok to ask someone if he/she is bisexual or gay if you are not sure
On gender identity:
- It's ok to not want to date someone because they are a trans, it's ok to not feel attracted to them, it's a preference and nothing else. I wouldn't date a trans woman, and it's my choice.
- It's ok to be confused about someone (if they are a boy or a girl) and ask it if it's not obvious by physical appearance
On being male:
- It's not sexist to recognize obvious physical and biological differences between males and females and even take advantage of them
- It's not sexist to criticize females who falsely accuse partners of rape, or females who rape (they exist!)
- It's not sexist to criticize feminazis
- It's not sexist to not want to date a dumb girl (this is my case), or a fat girl, or an unattractive girl, it's just a preference
- It's not sexist to be against affirmative action in favour of women
- It's not sexist if a videogame has no playable female characters, that depends on other factors (such as how women are portrayed)
- It's perfectly ok to not want to date someone who fucks a lot of people, this goes for men and women.
- It's not sexist to point out issues with men that are not treated - Such as male rape, male rape and problems inside prison, male depressions and suicides, the list goes on
On social status:
- It's ok to criticize someone who's poor and had lots of opportunities to climb the ladder
- It's ok to not hate rich people and think all of them are exploiting the rest of us, in fact I don't
- It's ok to criticize the amount of poor people who live on welfare and refuse to work (the case in my country)
- Being poor is not an excuse for everything wrong you do, and pointing out how wrong that is is not discriminatory
On body weight:
- It's not fatphobia to promote healthy lifestyles
- It's not faphobia to not want to date or feel attracted to fat people
- It's not fatphobia if you respectfully help someone who wants to lose weight and tell them some nice tips on how to do it correctly, as long as you don't fat shame them
- It's not fatphobia for a doctor to say that MAYBE your health problems could be linked to your weight
- It's not fatphobia if society doesn't agree with "fat is beautiful", just get over it
- It's not fatphobia if not all people want to remain fat and want to lose weight because there are advantages

Well I hope you enjoyed it.

I actually just wanted a few of the things on the first list to be admitted to be false rather than a whole new list.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My privilege as a straight, white, cisgender, middle class thin male - by paulpablo - December 29, 2014 at 11:32 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The white privilege to terrorize Silver 116 10476 November 2, 2020 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Militias/BS white anxiety and toilet paper. Brian37 10 1557 October 29, 2020 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  White liberals are the true racists Sammin 55 5196 October 23, 2018 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  White Christians are in retreat Minimalist 0 289 October 21, 2018 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Shocked Do you think Trump will be arrested or kicked out of the White House soon? WinterHold 32 4340 July 25, 2018 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: John V
  The Thin-Skinned Orange Shitgibbon Can Only Handle Fox. Minimalist 0 411 July 25, 2018 at 1:58 am
  One Less Cunt In The White House Minimalist 0 409 June 5, 2018 at 8:34 pm
  The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight Minimalist 0 368 June 5, 2018 at 5:53 pm
  The SPLC - All White at the Top John V 29 4647 April 24, 2018 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Torture in The Middle East: memories from Syria's war. WinterHold 0 401 April 22, 2018 at 4:17 am
Last Post: WinterHold