Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 3:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are atheist really that differnt than the religious ?.
RE: Are atheist really that differnt than the religious ?.
(March 23, 2015 at 9:08 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote:
(March 23, 2015 at 2:09 am)psychoslice Wrote: Well I have been here on this forum for quite awhile now, and I have to say that its really no different than most religious forums I have been on. I know I am not liked much here, but that doesn't bother me at all, I came here because I don't believe in a god, but I can see that many here have projected their same energy that they would have projected on to their religion if they were religious. There is not much difference at all, many here have their own dogma, science being one of them. There is nothing wrong in science but to hide behind it and believing you know it all be cause of it, to me is no difference than the religious mind.

Ok, there is no god, but there is a cosmos that is beyond our minds, there are mysteries that we will never know, after all we are just a speck of dust floating with little creatures called human beings believing they know it all, how arrogant is that, be that religious or none religious.

So I have learnt what I needed to learn here, and I am now leaving here, so thanks for the lesson I have learnt here, it was very interesting.

kthxbai

I'll go when I'm ready.

(March 23, 2015 at 9:41 pm)Beccs Wrote: If you're so unhappy with this "hole" why the fuck are you so obsessed with being here?

Why do you make a big song and dance about leaving and then come back?

Here's a fix to your dilemma: You apparently don't want to be here. We, especially after today, don't want you here. So, fuck off.

But I sense this is just another attempt to get attention and to then get banned so you can feel better about yourself.

If you like religious forums, fuck off to one: you'll find they're a hell of a lot less tolerant than this or many other atheist ones.

And I'm sure the "decent people" you're referring to didn't leave, but were actually banned for being arseclowns like yourself.

And who are you, as I said I'll fuck off when I'm ready, or banned, so fuck you.

(March 23, 2015 at 9:42 pm)Losty Wrote:
(March 23, 2015 at 8:51 pm)psychoslice Wrote: And who the fuck do you think you are ?

I'm just Losty. I'm not claiming to be anyone special. I spend the vast majority of my time observing people and trying to understand them. I probably am terrible at it but I do it anyways because for whatever reason I have a strong desire to understand people and why they behave the way they do. I usually try to avoid voicing negative observations but I don't deny myself if I feel particularly compelled to do so.

Quote:, I don't fit into anyone's little box, I am who I am

I hate to break it to you, but no one fits into anyone's little box. No one matches what society expects of them. Sometimes you remind me of that anti conformist/emo-ish guy from highschool. I am constantly expecting to you tell me that you are extreme and hardcore. Dodgy

Quote:and I can change from day to day, if I am surrounded by cock heads, then I will speak their language, the same when you are drunk, you speak that language. There are only a handful of dickheads on this forum, and their the ones that I point my anger towards.

I have taken a lot of crap since I have been on this forum, all I am now is just giving it back to the dickheads, as I said its their language, they know no better.

I read this cool book by the author of A Fault in Our Stars. It's called Paper Towns, if you can get over that fact that it was clearly written for high schoolers it's a great book. In it, the author talks about how people are like mirrors. When you look at someone you almost always only see yourself reflected back at you. So if you see dicks everywhere, maybe you think about what that says about you.

Yea, I see one big dick who wrote this shit, don't try to analyse me please.Thinking

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are atheist really that differnt than the religious ?. - by psychoslice - March 23, 2015 at 9:45 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 19142 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  Other than religious sites, where do you hang? Gawdzilla 20 3422 April 30, 2011 at 8:10 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused