Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 4, 2026, 4:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Charity place I was at yesterday.
#4
RE: Charity place I was at yesterday.
It's both.  Remember what Barry Goldwater said:


Quote:“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Charity place I was at yesterday. - by Jackie - June 2, 2015 at 7:50 am
RE: Charity place I was at yesterday. - by Dystopia - June 2, 2015 at 8:12 am
RE: Charity place I was at yesterday. - by Jackie - June 2, 2015 at 8:47 am
RE: Charity place I was at yesterday. - by Minimalist - June 2, 2015 at 12:01 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you know today that you didn't know yesterday? BrianSoddingBoru4 5051 1169866 Yesterday at 8:45 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  What do you NOT know today that you knew yesterday? The Valkyrie 11 3869 October 31, 2024 at 3:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 4548 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  Where's your favorite place to travel to? EgoDeath 21 6530 March 2, 2019 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  I love this place, you fucking punks J a c k 22 5752 October 5, 2018 at 8:19 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Alignment System. Where would you place yorusef? Catholic_Lady 92 27471 March 2, 2018 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Screw turkey, I had this yesterday. YUM YUM Jackie 10 3636 November 26, 2017 at 1:30 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Yesterday at the gas station. Jackie 3 1966 March 24, 2017 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Jackie
  got to get out of this place Cyberman 8 3693 September 10, 2016 at 11:03 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  This place Joods 21 6009 March 22, 2016 at 11:31 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)