Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2024, 9:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is everybody when it comes to 1 Corinthians 7:3-5?
RE: Where is everybody when it comes to 1 Corinthians 7:3-5?
(July 5, 2015 at 11:10 pm)IanHulett Wrote:
(July 5, 2015 at 11:00 pm)popsthebuilder Wrote: Show he one case when the Lord made someone kill there child for not listening to them.

Ooo! Ooo! Ooo! Me! Me! Me! Let me have this one!!!
Deuteronomy 21
(18) If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

(19) Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

(20) And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our sonis stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

(21) And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our sonis stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

There you go. God saying to his followers to punish disobedient children with death. Pretty evil God.
That's not what I got but, if someone was completely rebellious in a negative manner towards all good then he would be a burden on life and surely commit atrocities so yeah for the greater good and to limit suffering in the future I could almost understand it. I would prefer to read it for myself. Where can I find it in text?

(July 5, 2015 at 11:13 pm)Iroscato Wrote:
(July 5, 2015 at 11:09 pm)popsthebuilder Wrote: It was a test of faith. He was a messenger meant to teach others. He had to have strong Faith. And he did, and his whole family was blessed.

You know all this. Why try?

Because it's fun watching idiots bend over backwards justifying their despicable 'holy' book.
Cute, hope you feel better.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where is everybody when it comes to 1 Corinthians 7:3-5? - by popsthebuilder - July 5, 2015 at 11:15 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When the Rapture comes- all the children leave professor 58 12674 March 17, 2014 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  1 Corinthians 10:31 Lemonvariable72 24 5806 October 29, 2013 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Which Comes First? Retorth 115 52021 November 8, 2009 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: Ryft