Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 30, 2024, 9:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I used to have a neutral stance with religion.
I used to have a neutral stance with religion.
My life's goal is now to tear religion from anyone I can... and I will use my flawless logic to tear down anyone in my path.

Christianity is the religion I dislike the most, as it is the most prevalent in my area of the world. My battle will be primarily against them, but rest assured, I dislike all religions equally.

I realize what religions are. One, a crutch for the weak minded who don't want to think for themselves. Two, a system to siphon wealth from the masses. Three, a way to control people.

I told a christian friend this a few days ago, and I mean it 100%. If there is a christian god in this universe, I would rather burn in hell for eternity than serve him. I would be happy being a misfit in lucifer's army. I would pledge my everlasting will in his cause in every effort to usurp the unjust ruler of the world. The "god" I would worship, is a god that is beyond all that trivial stuff. My supreme being, would be loving to all. End of sentence. No hell. None of that. But let it be known, I would only convert to "satanic" upon being immersed in hell and seeing it for myself. I will live this life fully non-religious.

How can christians call "god" the purest form of love in the universe when I am capable of more love than he is? I didn't create a hell and create an unfair dice-roll(pick a religion, god!) for him to get sent there.

Christians can't even look at all the evidence that their religion is a carbon copy of dozens of religions before it that are all sun-worshipping religions. Seriously, go to youtube and check this video out. It's amazing. It's also, factual. Cross reference it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-17BNU7L6g

I hope that by the time I die(I am only 28), atheism is accepted across the globe.

Messages In This Thread
I used to have a neutral stance with religion. - by gale - December 31, 2011 at 1:47 pm
RE: I used to have a neutral stance with religion. - by fr0d0 - December 31, 2011 at 2:23 pm
RE: I used to have a neutral stance with religion. - by fr0d0 - December 31, 2011 at 2:29 pm
RE: I used to have a neutral stance with religion. - by fr0d0 - December 31, 2011 at 2:38 pm
RE: I used to have a neutral stance with religion. - by fr0d0 - December 31, 2011 at 3:09 pm
RE: I used to have a neutral stance with religion. - by fr0d0 - December 31, 2011 at 4:30 pm
RE: I used to have a neutral stance with religion. - by fr0d0 - December 31, 2011 at 4:35 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  California church leaders 'used homeless as forced labour' zebo-the-fat 7 982 September 12, 2019 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  WHY do we have religion? Because fables are FUN. drfuzzy 5 1693 September 1, 2015 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  you have to have faith..and there's a purpose k2490 16 5810 June 1, 2014 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  When I was a Christian they used this argument to explain why miracles don't happen like they used to: Ziploc Surprise 9 4690 December 18, 2012 at 12:43 am
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise