Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 18, 2024, 5:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wackiest Notions and Theories which have occurred to you
RE: Wackiest Notions and Theories which have occurred to you
OK, time for my silly thoughts. When I was a kid I speculated about all the stars in our universe being a giant firework for some immensely huge people. Or, what if the fireworks we shoot off on the 4th of July becoming tiny universes, with the colorful bits being tiny stars with tiny planets orbiting them?

Or taking that to a molecular level, what if our solar system was an atom, part of some giant molecule, with our galaxy and the rest of the universe making up some giant "something" of a much larger universe?

What if what I know as the color blue was actually what someone else saw as the color red?

Funny thing is that I never, ever did any recreational drugs and still came up with this crap.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wackiest Notions and Theories which have occurred to you - by Doubting Thomas - March 15, 2012 at 4:43 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trying to make conspiracy theories Fake Messiah 20 2972 November 11, 2019 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Conspiracy theories against the Jews. CapnAwesome 20 8324 September 22, 2015 at 12:23 am
Last Post: geckomamasita
  Conspiracy theories? ignoramus 41 11434 June 24, 2015 at 7:36 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  conspiracy theories DramaQueen 24 6290 September 7, 2014 at 12:21 am
Last Post: DangerousElf
  The scariest conspiracy, is the conspiracy of conspiracy theories. JohnDG 35 15290 July 1, 2012 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: JohnDG
  Present your NUTTIEST Internet Conspiracy Theories TheDarkestOfAngels 8 3738 January 3, 2012 at 12:33 am
Last Post: Cyberman