Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wackiest Notions and Theories which have occurred to you
RE: Wackiest Notions and Theories which have occurred to you
(March 15, 2012 at 7:09 pm)NoMoreFaith Wrote: Oh, and regress of universes at the "ultimate" macro or micro level isn't?
Regardless, the beautifully straightforward way it was expressed made it seem plausible. While my idea sounds perfectly reasonable to me, it's almost as if it has some kind of weird effect on reality, such that what ends up in print has distorted into gibberish at some point during the journey from my head to the keyboard. If I can hit on the right combination of words, I'll try to preserve them here before they mutate again.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wackiest Notions and Theories which have occurred to you - by Cyberman - March 15, 2012 at 7:49 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trying to make conspiracy theories Fake Messiah 20 2890 November 11, 2019 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Conspiracy theories against the Jews. CapnAwesome 20 8240 September 22, 2015 at 12:23 am
Last Post: geckomamasita
  Conspiracy theories? ignoramus 41 11251 June 24, 2015 at 7:36 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  conspiracy theories DramaQueen 24 6176 September 7, 2014 at 12:21 am
Last Post: DangerousElf
  The scariest conspiracy, is the conspiracy of conspiracy theories. JohnDG 35 15145 July 1, 2012 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: JohnDG
  Present your NUTTIEST Internet Conspiracy Theories TheDarkestOfAngels 8 3705 January 3, 2012 at 12:33 am
Last Post: Cyberman