Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 5, 2024, 5:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now heres a rather evil yet potentially hilarious idea...
Now heres a rather evil yet potentially hilarious idea...
Recently I found a particular link to "White Pride World Wide".
One thread on this forum in particular caught my eye.
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t789501/

It occurred to me how much fun it would be for individuals of vastly superior intellect to slowly but surely troll the fuck out of it.
Of course I would never dream of suggesting such a thing actually be pursued. It would be completely unethical of me to suggest anyone on this forum take it in turns to wear the guise of a white supremacist that communicates in idiotic contradictions that inadvertently sabotages his own cause and slowly morphs into an outright troll posting various memes to frustrate and annoy the inbred racist morons that read them.

Why, the very idea that this could be considered anything but mere speculation is abhorrent to me as is the suggestion I adopted the name "Orson Becket" and posted;
"Ha, exactly. Hit the nail on the head. My wife could of done with knowing some of these. I caught her sleeping with one of those... things... it was fucking valentines day. They just laughed. She said "Well I'm sorry Orson but what can I say? A woman needs a real man... and you haven't got what it takes."
Before I could strike the bitch, put in her place and inform her size doesn't matter the bastard took my gold plated 50. cal from my drawer. Its the only time I've ever felt sorry I'm an avid gun collector. 
Told me to "walk back the way I came", what else could I do? I sat on the doorstep with no where else to go. The sound of moans concealed by "Shaft" screeching out of my own God damn stereo.
When they were done they just casually walked over to his Impala and drove away. I never saw either again, now I'm left with three sons and too much debt to even contemplate."

The idea I am currently waiting to see if my post is accepted by the moderator is equally ridiculous...

:-)
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.

Messages In This Thread
Now heres a rather evil yet potentially hilarious idea... - by Reforged - August 21, 2012 at 3:20 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i dont think evil is real davado 11 1266 December 16, 2022 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Evil Quotes From Evil Bastards The Architect Of Fate 2 458 December 16, 2022 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Yet another conspiracy?? Jehanne 8 656 October 14, 2022 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  ‘Would You Rather’ Scenarios BrianSoddingBoru4 25 1400 June 26, 2022 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Am I the only one who hasn't reset their clocks for Daylight Savings yet? Angrboda 5 293 November 24, 2020 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Not Yet R.I.P. Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 36 2754 August 8, 2020 at 7:07 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Not going to swear to it as of yet. but. Brian37 33 2410 June 19, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Maybe Vaping isn't a great idea. onlinebiker 9 1154 September 1, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  I had no idea my ex wife was in the neighborhood onlinebiker 3 550 January 21, 2019 at 9:35 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Just fu-king evil! Gawdzilla Sama 27 1738 January 7, 2019 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama