Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 18, 2024, 12:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Islamic State really have nothing to do with religion? Fathima Nazeer
RE: Does Islamic State really have nothing to do with religion? Fathima Nazeer
Quote:Now I can almost hear the indignation from well-meaning liberals "but the Bible has violent and hateful passages too.."
Sure does, and while we're not being polite and leaving it out of the discussion - christianity is no more or less shitty than islam. A pretty hefty number of christians think that the bible is of divine origin and to be interpreted literally as well. Aside from the standard excuses for christian shit I think it's definitely something that ought to get more attention - something that shouldn't be taboo to address.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Islamic State really have nothing to do with religion? Fathima Nazeer - by The Grand Nudger - September 16, 2014 at 2:31 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Islamic serial killer, murderer Anti.Enslave 8 266 April 23, 2024 at 7:55 am
Last Post: Anti.Enslave
  How do Islamic theologians study the Bible in countries where Hebrew is illegal? FlatAssembler 10 1090 August 12, 2023 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Quranic reflection]: Homosexuality is nothing but Sexual Gratification. WinterHold 58 4444 March 27, 2023 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
Rainbow Invite the people of the world to attack the Islamic religion Eclectic 9 1301 December 14, 2022 at 11:40 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why "Jihad" martyrdom is important in Islamic faith? AniKoferBo 13 1479 January 6, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Islamic prophet's foreknowledge of the Terfeziaceae's health benefits R00tKiT 29 2886 July 4, 2021 at 1:59 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  When was Sunni Islamic hadiths first translated to English Sweden83 1 599 December 4, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Sudan ends 30 years of Islamic Law Foxaèr 34 6249 September 9, 2020 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Sal
  [Quranic Reflection]: Women have the right to state their own rights in the marriage WinterHold 34 4889 June 30, 2020 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7981 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23