Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to solve the fresh water problem, clean energy rising seas all by digging a ditch
how to solve the fresh water problem, clean energy rising seas all by digging a ditch
I watch a youtube video about the guy who brought us 5 hour energy
He wants to save the world by providing Clean energy, fresh water, ect and is willing to pledge 90% of his 5 billion dollar net worth to do it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY7f1t9y9a0

I watched the video and saw his team had some very innovative ways of doing things. then I started to think how to approach his issues. I hate to use the word 'vision' but I was given to see how the world works in processing fresh water on its own, then I broke those elements down to regions where these elements are in abundance and completely free. So like anything I do here I researched it. after 15 mins:

below is a link to a paper I found researching an idea I had to flood a desert with sea water creating a very large lake/small sea. The purposed idea in the paper speaks of one specific area that sits below sea level (that was once a small sea) which will allow for not only introducing sea water into a desert region but because it sits below sea level the water entering the region can be harnessed for hydroelectric power.
If nothing else I believe this idea needs to be funded and at least researched for viability as it seems to potentially solve rising sea level issue, a fresh water issue, provide viable farmable land, and in the right region provide electricity cleanly. Potentially all by correctly digging a canal..
Granted this will not be an overnight fix, but it may point us all in the right direction.
https://pielkeclimatesci.files.wordpress...9/r-36.pdf

The above is what I sent to his (5 hour energy drink guys) company "Stage 2 innovations."

So why am I posting this?

To ask if any of you know any reason for this to work or not work?
And does anyone have any innovation to add?

http://stage2innovations.com/

Messages In This Thread
how to solve the fresh water problem, clean energy rising seas all by digging a ditch - by Drich - December 4, 2015 at 3:54 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help me solve this optoelectronics problem! Macoleco 13 1554 September 27, 2019 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Body Of Water Discovered On Mars A Theist 4 961 July 26, 2018 at 6:32 am
Last Post: A Theist
  Start digging, lads! Minimalist 4 918 January 6, 2016 at 2:41 am
Last Post: Cato
  Do computers solve the equations yet? watchamadoodle 23 4650 March 28, 2015 at 7:21 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Cheap Clean Energy Heywood 12 1912 May 3, 2014 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  Clean drinking water BrokenQuill92 3 1122 February 21, 2014 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Rank the top best scientists of all time. Of all time. [so far] Autumnlicious 28 9867 October 5, 2012 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  'Huge' water resource exists under Africa frankiej 6 2833 April 21, 2012 at 10:19 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  2-in-1 device uses sewage as fuel to make electricity and clean the sewage KichigaiNeko 2 1819 April 1, 2012 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Nine
Question Effects Of Thoughts And Words On Water Atharonis 14 4415 February 2, 2012 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris