Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump and Conservatism As A Threat: What Should Be Done?
RE: Trump and Conservatism As A Threat: What Should Be Done?
(January 19, 2017 at 5:38 am)It_Was_me Wrote:
(January 19, 2017 at 4:52 am)Tazzycorn Wrote: Now what got him elected was an anti-democratic electoral college (put in place to ensure rich people like Drumpfuck were always appointed) and a Republitraitor party willing to illegally disenfranchise 10 million US citizens and then, when that was insufficient, deface the ballots of at least hundreds of thousands, if not millions, more citizens. Just like his hero, Hitler, Drumpfuck has won no election.

I think there's two reasons he got elected. Number 1: like you said the Electoral College which is way outdated now. And also, I think the Democratic party was at fault for trying to push Hillary.

Hillary Clinton won the vote, even when you factor in the c. 10 million total voters that the Republitraitor party told that their rights weren't going to be honoured or respected. Remember, Herr Oberststurmbanngroppenfuhrer Drumpfuck "won" Michigan by 10,704 votes. The Republitraitor secretary of state for Michigan Ruth Johnson refused point blank to count 75,355 votes cast in overwhelmingly minority neighbourhoods, some of which were cast by people waiting hours to vote and which we can be certain would have gone for Clinton. These votes were rejected in the first instance, not because people didn't stand in line for hours not to vote, as the Republitraitor PR shills would have the US believe, but because the voting machines were calibrated to reject any vote where the bubble wasn't completely filled.

When Jill Stein forced the recount, it was these votes, and similar ones in the other swing states, that she was pushing so hard to have looked at. But in all states the Republitraitor party refused to give an eye count of the refused ballots. Can you guess why? This is the kind of stuff you expect to see in Equatorial Guinea, not in the soi-disant "leader of the free world".

Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump and Conservatism As A Threat: What Should Be Done? - by GUBU - January 19, 2017 at 2:03 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russia is Europe. Kyiv and Moscow should be in the European Union Interaktive 53 4654 December 14, 2022 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Whats your view on Threat Actors Woah0 12 907 August 29, 2022 at 8:57 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Should I stay or should I go? POLITICAL op/ed Brian37 53 6937 August 26, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 25103 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Has Mark Samsel Done A Good Job As A Kansas State Representative? BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1097 May 3, 2021 at 10:56 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Why you should fear Trump's pick for Supreme Court Judge Foxaèr 75 4209 October 31, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1060 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36904 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Realistically can anything be done regarding Trumps nomination? GODZILLA 22 2338 July 11, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Are Muslims the real threat? stupid rightist propaganda WinterHold 73 16203 November 1, 2017 at 9:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13