Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Muslims the real threat? stupid rightist propaganda
Are Muslims the real threat? stupid rightist propaganda
A very simple observation of World War 1 and World War 2 shows us the real scale of warfare humans are capable of.
The war was so terrible; chemical weapons were used, civilians were bombed daily, and flames of bombs did not respect neither child nor family.

The winning factions felt no shame in selling the horrors of the war to dictators, dictators like Bashar Al-Assad have chemical weaponry; countries like North Korea have nuclear weapons; a religious state like Israel has atomic weapons also.

Forgetting all of that, with the second great war not even completing a 100 years span, and blaming some illiterate nomads for any problem is just because they follow a religion like Islam, is just stupid.

Islamophobia is just ignorance in history; I don't think Philip who got mustered in the Western front in WW1 is thinking about "izlam izlam !".
Studying history helps is remember.

Rightist propaganda is just stupid. Go to the graveyard. See who murdered your grandparent's parent using mustered gas. I'm sure that Khalid wasn't responsible.
RE: Are Muslims the real threat? stupid rightist propaganda
WW1 and 2 are over , right? We can not change the past. Who are the big threats now? That is what matters. North Korea, Trump, Putin, Pakistan and the Wahhabists/Salafists are the biggest threats in my book.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Both my Grandfathers survived the world wars, one of them with a stack of medals.

The biggest most recent act of a horrible murder in my local area was by the Muslim who killed those children at the Ariane Grande concert.

But I don't see Muslims as "the real threat" I've never seen any propaganda saying Muslims are the real threat and you're very likely to die from them.  I've just seen recent news reports of quite a few Muslims being arrested trying to make plans to kill.

Statistically speaking the real threat to me is cancer and traffic.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Who apart from historians cares who were the threats 100 years ago??!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

They are not a major threat at all, you know who is though? I'm sure you figure who I'm talking about from the picture.
[Image: orangutang-monkey-ape-animal-orange-hair...555362.jpg]
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

To other muslims, sure.  To me, not so much.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Ignorance of not understanding, "That was then, this is now" is a threat to our species, in every religion, not just Islam.

Human beings get sold the religious of their parents prior to having critical thinking skills. NO I am not saying you can force any religion out of existence via government, you cant. But ignorance does lead to divisions even under the same umbrella label, such as Sunnis and Shiite. But the same can be said between white Trump voting evangelicals and black Obama voting baptists, it is still the same religion.

Our species does have the COMMON ability to be non violent and compassionate. But the problem is we don't see the bigger picture enough, we tend to defend that which is local and we are familiar with. Religion won't go away, nobody should delude themselves into thinking that. But it has to be challenged and questioned and even blasphemed when it is used to create divisions and attack scientific fact.

All 7 billion of us are still the same species regardless.

(August 17, 2017 at 6:43 am)paulpablo Wrote: Both my Grandfathers survived the world wars, one of them with a stack of medals.

The biggest most recent act of a horrible murder in my local area was by the Muslim who killed those children at the Ariane Grande concert.

But I don't see Muslims as "the real threat" I've never seen any propaganda saying Muslims are the real threat and you're very likely to die from them.  I've just seen recent news reports of quite a few Muslims being arrested trying to make plans to kill.

Statistically speaking the real threat to me is cancer and traffic.

Yes and no. Statistically speaking yes, you are more likely to die from a disease or car accident than a terrorist attack. But it still remains that Charleston SC happened, Charlottesville Va happened and 9/11 happened. It still remains that humans DO pick up holy books and justify harm to other based upon what they read and their indoctrination from others.

The danger of not challenging ANY RELIGION, is you end up with oppressive theocracies like Saudi Arabia or WW2 Germany. 

I don't see Atlass33 as an individual as a threat, no, but he does read the same book that Bin Ladin did. Just like WW2 Germans were reading the same bible Martin Luther King Jr did.
If you were in the wrong place in Barcelona today the answer is definitely yes.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

I am not afraid of Muslims in general. Not the ones in the US. But I am afraid of ISIS, and I hate the Islamic culture/sharia law in the middle eastern countries. I fear for my husband when he has to go out to Syria and fight the bastards.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Agree with CL. I'm not afraid of conservatives in general, but I'm afraid of the KKK, for example. Being concerned with a legitimate threat isn't propaganda or racism or bigotry. The part where it does stray to bigotry is when one starts applying the actions of a specific group to the general group, or when they conflate something like "Muslim" with "brown people"...which admittedly does happen a lot.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is LGBTQ Propaganda? Leonardo17 3 460 November 25, 2022 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Whats your view on Threat Actors Woah0 12 903 August 29, 2022 at 8:57 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Mitt Romney Is Kinda Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 89 5941 May 3, 2022 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  What explains Macron’s obsession with Islam and Muslims? WinterHold 17 1288 October 27, 2020 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Stupid Capitalist Tricks The Architect Of Fate 27 1975 July 7, 2020 at 10:45 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  what I Find Really Stupid Rhondazvous 24 1785 April 13, 2019 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  A Stupid Statements About Single Payer Healthcare Amarok 43 6786 December 1, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  You Were Stupid. Will You Still Be Stupid in 2020? Minimalist 39 5095 May 15, 2018 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Bombing Syria is stupid, this is just gonna be like Iraq war Ruckus123 48 4590 April 14, 2018 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Will Muslims love Trump? They are whiny little bitches just like him. Greatest I am 1 921 September 7, 2017 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: LastPoet