Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 4, 2024, 10:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Truth about Vaccines:A quick refutation
RE: The Truth about Vaccines:A quick refutation
(April 30, 2017 at 1:18 pm)Aroura Wrote: I have a completely unfounded theory about the rise in ALL non communicable diseases such as asthma.

It is caused by vaccines!!  lol. But not directly.  And all modern medicine really.  

You see, people that would normally die and not pass on their genes, are now living to pass on their genes.  I'm not saying this is either good or bad, just that it is a cause. (Not even THE cause, just one of the causes, though I think it's a pretty massive one).

My little brother had childhood arthritis, to the point that he could barely walk, his knees swelled up like footballs.  I personally suffered from a mental issue that in the past would have probably landed me in a mental hospital where I would have probably been tormented and kept until I died. Am I glad modern medicine kept my brother healthier and alive?  Yes. Am I glad it helped me overcome my mental issue instead of just locking me away? Absolutely! So I guess I am taking a side.  All the same, these things have consequences in the long run.  wE are now free to pass along these issues to our offspring, instead of the harsh world culling us out of the population, as it has done for most of human history.

Yep modern medicine has enabled me too, woo hoo and ah well - there goes the gene pool.  I agree with you.  But I don't think vaccines directly cause diseases in people without genetic and environmental reasons for acquiring those diseases, and I think you agree with that too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Truth about Vaccines:A quick refutation - by Whateverist - May 2, 2017 at 10:45 am
RE: The Truth about Vaccines:A quick refutation - by GUBU - April 30, 2017 at 7:24 pm
RE: The Truth about Vaccines:A quick refutation - by Isis - April 30, 2017 at 8:13 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vaccines: Low trust in vaccination 'a global crisis' zebo-the-fat 20 2109 September 6, 2019 at 8:28 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Is there a term for this? Quick thinking in a crisis. Gawdzilla Sama 14 1949 September 27, 2017 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Quick question about evolution Yoo 29 3376 August 28, 2016 at 9:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Quick train question...(puzzle) lifesagift 33 6378 December 18, 2014 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  exempt from vaccines for religious reasons Cego_Colher 9 2716 October 15, 2010 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris