Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual?
RE: How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual?
(March 15, 2019 at 2:05 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: If the issue is consent...and it must be if this is a rape, then that's what would count.  Had a surprise penis therefore Mr. Handy was raped, is, imo, dodgy.

I think we can all agree that it's best practice to mention surprise penis, and that some things stand out as more notable than others and that not all mentionable things are the same things..still.  The rape angle seems extreme, to me, and a burden not shared by other things that could be just as important to consent.

The earlier example I offered of finding myself getting drunk with and feeling up a girl that would be underage in the states (and in my mind) seems to be similar in every relevant way, and it's hard for me to think of her as a rapist.

I mean you can't be raped unless there's sexual intercourse. In any scenario where someone had unexpected genitals and had actual sex with you, I'd call it rape. Anything short of that is just shady, not rapey.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual? - by Shell B - March 15, 2019 at 5:16 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If life is temporary, why is finding a date so HARD? snow_wolf22 126 7666 October 30, 2023 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What are some things that you strongly wish were common knowledge? FlatAssembler 48 4434 November 17, 2022 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  [Serious] Relationships: Finding your perfect match and then losing them. Porcupine 53 2563 July 18, 2020 at 6:14 am
Last Post: Porcupine