Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 questions against God or the Bible on science
RE: Top 5 questions against God or the Bible on science
(June 24, 2019 at 8:04 am)mctxegesis Wrote:
(June 24, 2019 at 7:48 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Hard to restrict my questions just to science (and just to five), but I'll have a lash:

1.  Why is the human eye designed backwards?

2.  If Earth is designed as a home for humans, why is there so much of it that is uninhabitable for us?

3.  After the Noahic Flood, where did all the water go?

4.  Pursuant to #3, how did koalas get from Turkey to Australia (a journey notable for its lack of eucalyptus)?

5.  Why is the Bible so ambiguous about science (in other words, why are NO scientific principles clearly stated in the Bible)?

Boru

Thank you BrianSoddingBoru4

(June 24, 2019 at 2:12 am)Nay_Sayer Wrote: 1:  Why is the Bible a clear and blatant plagiarism of the doctrine of FSM?
It isn't. It's the reverse as an explanation for it.  

2: Why is FSM more powerful than your god?
It isn't.

3: Why does DNA look like noodles?
Good question! So that it fits more easily into a compact space like intestines in your stomach? Lol. Just trying.

4: What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? (African)
I have no clue.

5: Why did you skip the introduction thread?
I did not notice. My apologies.

6: On a scale of 80 to 100% what is the likely hood you're poorly trolling?
0 %. Trolls dont have elaborate blogs nor do they respond this way.

7: Cupcake?
Yes, vanilla, please.

8:  Is this statement false?
Yes it is, the way I read it.

Sorry for the extra questions
No need to be Sorry, the more the better

1: Nope. I can show you a number of verses pilfered from FSM doctrine

2: It is, but that's ok, FSM is more powerful than anything.

3: DNA looks like noodles as it is a clear mark left by its creator.

4: Off the bridge you go

5 and 6: This is good news, Usually people who start with a thread and ask similar questions here are not being sincere. I appreciate your honesty

7: I ate them. *Burp*

8: So it's true it's false,  wait... *Explodes due to logic loop

Thanks for the reply.  If you do as I do an apply an open mind you will find this place to be very enlightening.

Bless. RAmen
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 5 questions against God or the Bible on science - by Nay_Sayer - June 24, 2019 at 10:37 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Science, the Bible and Satan Haipule 9 2384 November 16, 2017 at 11:16 am
Last Post: John V
  Curious Science Questions of Wonderment Secular Elf 30 4742 December 30, 2016 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Jello
  The top three biggest threats to humanity.... lifesagift 58 10127 November 8, 2014 at 8:11 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Science of Why We Don’t Believe Science FifthElement 23 7790 June 25, 2013 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Rahul
  God vs Science FallentoReason 26 11088 January 30, 2013 at 8:50 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Science Refutes God Whitewolf 16 5451 December 28, 2012 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Questions about God and Science Akincana Krishna dasa 95 27764 October 23, 2012 at 4:00 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Rank the top best scientists of all time. Of all time. [so far] Autumnlicious 28 9866 October 5, 2012 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1983 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Science Laughs: Science Comedian Brian Malow orogenicman 4 4282 December 10, 2010 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Lethe