Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Quranic Reflection]: the true face of murder
RE: [Quranic Reflection]: the true face of murder
(March 12, 2020 at 1:54 pm)WinterHold Wrote: The value of life was described in the Quran to be so high, and the book went on to foretell how murder is terrible:

Quote:Sura 5, The Quran:
https://quran.ksu.edu.sa/index.php?l=en#...rans=en_sh

( 27 )   And recite to them the story of Adam's two sons, in truth, when they both offered a sacrifice [to Allah], and it was accepted from one of them but was not accepted from the other. Said [the latter], "I will surely kill you." Said [the former], "Indeed, Allah only accepts from the righteous [who fear Him].

( 28 )   If you should raise your hand against me to kill me - I shall not raise my hand against you to kill you. Indeed, I fear Allah, Lord of the worlds.

( 29 )   Indeed I want you to obtain [thereby] my sin and your sin so you will be among the companions of the Fire. And that is the recompense of wrongdoers."

( 30 )   And his soul permitted to him the murder of his brother, so he killed him and became among the losers.

( 31 )   Then Allah sent a crow searching in the ground to show him how to hide the disgrace of his brother. He said, "O woe to me! Have I failed to be like this crow and hide the body of my brother?" And he became of the regretful.

Then the worth of life was stated; being so shockingly high:

Quote:Sura 5, The Quran:
https://quran.ksu.edu.sa/index.php?l=en#aya=5_32&m=hafs&qaree=husary&trans=en_sh

( 32 )   Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

The murder of a single innocent soul is shockingly equals the killing of all of mankind. But saving one single soul equals to the saving of all of mankind.

I wonder how Muslim terrorists easily spell innocent blood, ignoring the existence of such verse in their own holy book.
Nope. Explain 2:191 if you can. Who exactly is the "them" you are supposed to slay? Whoever the "them" is, it is an explicit instruction to kill them FOR NO FUCKING REASON.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Quranic Reflection]: the true face of murder - by Abaddon_ire - March 12, 2020 at 3:00 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic Reflection] : "Joseph; he came to you before with the clear proofs". WinterHold 60 4588 September 22, 2023 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  [Quranic Reflection]: The Aten. WinterHold 35 2839 June 10, 2023 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  [Quranic Reflection]: the sound of hell. WinterHold 13 1505 April 18, 2023 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  [Quranic reflection]: Homosexuality is nothing but Sexual Gratification. WinterHold 58 4329 March 27, 2023 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part V, objects never leave hell. WinterHold 40 3132 January 5, 2023 at 11:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part IV: the noodle effect. WinterHold 21 2150 November 25, 2022 at 11:25 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2097 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Quranic reflection]: What is time? WinterHold 13 1349 July 29, 2022 at 3:11 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Quranic reflection]: The Big Bang theory in the Quran. WinterHold 62 4405 June 14, 2022 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part III WinterHold 71 4858 May 8, 2022 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: JairCrawford