Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 8:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Serious] Relationships: Finding your perfect match and then losing them.
RE: Relationships: Finding your perfect match and then losing them.
I'm someone who believes that there good be thousands of "perfect" matches out there for me. I'm very lucky to be with one of them right now. But if I were to ever lose him, for whatever reason, I don't think I'd lose hope - I know there must be more awesome people out there. Obviously, I'd be devastated - I love my partner like crazy. It's perfectly normal to mourn someone you've lost. Feel the grief, experience it. Examine it. Work your way through it in whatever way works best for you. On the other side of it, when you're ready, you can start meeting new people. You never know - someone may surprise you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Relationships: Finding your perfect match and then losing them. - by Gnomey - July 15, 2020 at 7:44 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If life is temporary, why is finding a date so HARD? snow_wolf22 126 7974 October 30, 2023 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Age Gap Relationships FrustratedFool 32 1815 September 21, 2023 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: FrustratedFool
  How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual? TaraJo 102 6729 March 28, 2019 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  How do satirists respond to criticism from the ones close to them? Der/die AtheistIn 3 531 March 13, 2019 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Getting space in relationships Der/die AtheistIn 17 910 September 16, 2018 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*